Are you surfing for some weight watcher muffins? Then you would be amazed to know that I have found some great weight watchers muffins recipes for you guys.
Soft, fluffy and delicious muffins always have a special corner in my heart. Being on a strict diet I am always looking for some great alternatives that can help me to have my favorite foods guilt-free and weight watcher recipes have always been the savior in this.
Get all 9 Recipes as a PDF!
It is often easier and more convenient to simply save a recipe on your smartphone or tablet. So you always have it ready and of course you can also print it out. Grab it before you go:
Before I give you the list, let me show you something important.
Here’re My Favorite 9 Weight Watchers Muffins Recipes:
1. Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins (Spice Cake Mix):
Here is a recipe of soft, delicious muffins with just 90 calories and 3 Smartpoints per muffins. These muffins are just a sweet, easy and delicious way to welcome the chaos of autumn.
2. Weight Watchers Oatmeal Muffins:
Oatmeal are always delicious and healthy and having it in form of your favorite muffins is something really fascinating. Though they are 4 points recipe I can have 2 or 3 of them without any guilt.
3. Weight Watchers Lemon Muffins:
If you are a lemon person then you would surely love to have these sweet tangy muffins in your breakfast and snacks. With a lemony flavor these muffins are loved by most of the children around me!
4. Low Carb Banana Bread Muffins:
This muffin recipe is quite addictive and delicious snack you would ever had tried at home! Kids love to have them in their lunchbox and you would also love to have it in your quick breakfast or as a snack with your evening coffee.
5. Pumpkin Banana Oatmeal Muffins:
Umm..! Delicious pumpkin banana oatmeal muffins are so easy and quick that it takes just total 30 minutes to be served to your family. Awesome for Halloween, these muffins can be a perfect party material.
6. Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes:
With three Smartpoints this pumpkin pie cupcakes are not only delicious but healthy too! You can use fresh pumpkin puree instead of the canned one and little bit less sugar to avoid extra carbs. Though its Halloween these pumpkin recipes are in great demand!
7. 2 Point Weight Watchers Brownie Cupcakes:
Having your favorite brownie in just 2 Smartpoints sound really amazing. You can preferably select small molds so that you don’t have much of it.
8. Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf Muffins:
Tired of sweet? Then you can try these savory meatloaf muffins made just like ordinary muffins but with a oozing flavors of chicken, eggs, bread crumbs, spices and herbs.
9. Weight Watchers Meatloaf Muffins and Barbecue Sauce:
Here is another savory meatloaf muffin recipe dressed with aromatic barbecue sauce. Don’t forget to make some extra because they are going to be finished really fast. Amazing part is they can be cooked in large batches and can be stored for longer duration.
Get all 9 Recipes as a PDF!
Have you read everything through and maybe you really liked the recipes? Then get the PDF version of it now! So you always have it ready, even without an internet connection, and you can start immediately next time.
Simply enter your email in the following field and we will send it to you immediately:
More Recipes You May Like:
- 11+ Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes
- 25+ Weight Watchers Desserts Recipes
- 50+ Ultimate Weight Watchers Recipes With Smartpoints
- 16 Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes On the Go
- 25+ Easy Weight Watchers Meals
- 11+ Weight Watchers Casserole Recipes
- 13+ Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes
- 11+ Easy Weight Watchers Smoothies Recipes
- 10 Weight Watchers Air Fryer Recipes
- 10 Low Fat Weight Watchers Soup Recipes
- 9+ Weight Watchers Pizza Recipes with SmartPoints
- 12 Weight Watchers Vegetarian Recipes
- 15+ Weight Watchers Snacks On The Go
Please Share this Post on Pinterest 🙂