I just simply love the idea of cooking in casserole. So, I have made a list of my top favorite casserole recipes.
These casserole recipes are delightful, easy and the most importantly are weight watcher healthy recipes that you can have anytime with your family and friends without guilt of cheating on your diet.
So, let’s have a look at my 11 best Weight Watchers Casserole recipes without wasting another second!
Get all 11 Recipes as a PDF!
It is often easier and more convenient to simply save a recipe on your smartphone or tablet. So you always have it ready and of course you can also print it out. Grab it before you go:
Before I give you the list, let me show you something important.
Are You Interested in Weight Watchers Recipes? If yes, Read this..
If you love cooking weight watchers recipes or you are new and looking to try weight watchers recipes. I completely understand your frustration to keep searching for recipes.
And there are so many things to plan like – breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, dessert, soup etc. Plus you need to count for points. So many plannings are needed. I have myself faced all of them when I had started my Weight Watchers diet.
This is why I (a doctor) together with my dietician friend, have created a complete 21-day Weight Watchers Diet Plan which includes healthy recipes from breakfast, mid-day snacks, lunch, evening snacks to dinner.
So, from now you don’t need to worry about what you’ll have tomorrow. You can simply get a Copy of our 21-day Weight Watchers Diet Plan (recipe book which includes 175+ well planned recipes).
Now, below are my top favorite weight watchers breakfast casserole recipes to try at home with your family and friends.
1. Weight Watchers Baked Turkey and Pasta Casserole:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 99% lean ground turkey
- Roasted red peppers(packed in water)
- Minced garlic
- Red pepper flakes
- Diced tomatoes
- Tomato sauce
- Italian seasoning
- Whole wheat pasta
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheating the oven at 350ºF and brown the turkey, onion and mushroom.
- In the meantime, cook pasta, dry it and set aside.
- Now, at a medium flame, stir the ingredients salt, garlic, red pepper flakes, roasted red peppers, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, and basil to the turkey and veggie mixture together.
- Prepare a mixture of penne pasta, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 2 tablespoons of the grated Parmesan cheese and bake it for 25 minutes and the dish is ready to be served.
Ready to Try Our 21-Day Weight Watchers Recipes? If yes, Read this..
Being a Doctor myself, together with my dietician friend, have created a 21-day Weight Watchers diet plan for busy moms and people who have no time to daily research and plan their meal.
Get our 21-day Weight Watchers Diet Plan and never worry about what to have tomorrow. We are running a Special 40% Discount right now.
2. Fresh Baked Tomato Casserole:
- Fresh olives
- Olive oil
- Bread crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees and mix the ingredients tomatoes, salt, sugar, pepper and garlic in a bowl.
- Now, prepare golden brown bread crumbs on hot skillet.
- Add the tomato mixture along with some basil in the bread crumbs and stir them well.
- Bake the tomato mixture for around 35 minutes with the topping of parmesan cheese, olive oil and fresh olives. Serve it immediately.
3. Skinny Veggies Casserole:
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 zucchini, thickly sliced
- Salt for taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- Preheat the oven at 400 degrees and oil the baking dish.
- Now mix all the vegetables with some salt.
- Brush some olive oil and dry soup mix.
- Put the baking dish into the oven and bake it for around 35-30 minutes till the vegetables gets soft and tender. Enjoy the dish with the fork after this.
4. Cheesy Baked Tortellini Casserole:
- 1 ½ lbs ground beef (turkey/sausage)
- 1 package (20 oz) frozen/refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 jar (26 oz) tomato-based pasta sauce
- 1 can (28 oz) plain juicy diced tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 TB onion powder
- 1 TB white sugar
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- Cook the ground meat with some salt and pepper in a heavy pot at medium flame.
- Add dried tomatoes, red pasta sauce, basil, garlic, onion powder, sugar and oregano in it.
- Now spread some sauce on the baking dish and make a layer of frozen tortellini.
- Then, add mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese over it. And again cover it with the sauce.
- Spread the aluminum foil and put some oil at the sides and cook it for around 40-50 minutes.
5. Brussels Sprouts Casserole:
- 2 lb brussels sprouts
- 1 cup fresh bacon bits or fresh cooked chopped bacon
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- Take a large pot and boil some water in it.
- Now, cut the sprouts and trim the brussels and add them into the water for 7 minutes.
- After that, drain the brussels and slice them into a bowl.
- Add one cup cheese, cream, bacon bits, some pepper and salt in it.
- Then pour the mixture into the baking dish and add some bread crumbs and cheese to it and bake it for around 25-30 minutes.
6. Broccoli Cheddar Potato Casserole:
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 3 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets (about 2 heads)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 2/3 cups sour cream (more or less, depending upon desired consistency)
- 1 (2.8 oz) package bacon recipe pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives OR1 green onion, sliced
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
- Wash, piece and wrap the potatoes in a foil.
- Bake the potatoes for 1 hour till they get tender.
- Now, boil some broccoli for 5 minutes in a medium sauce pan.
- Then, remove the foil from the potatoes, slice them up and add pepper, butter and salt on it.
- Add sour cream, bacon pieces, chives (or sliced green onion) and cheese. Then, put the broccoli florets and stir the combination.
- Spoon the mixture into casserole dish and bake it for 15 minutes.
7. Make ahead Salad Casserole:
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 (8 oz) package frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, cut into cubes
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup miracle whip
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper for taste
- Take a bowl, put some mayonnaise, sugar, miracle whip, black pepper and salt in it and whisk them together.
- Chop and smash the lettuce stem and them chop it in the baking dish.
- Add drained peas, green onions and Swiss cheese over the mixture and toss them all.
- Put some bacon bits and then over it with aluminium foil and then refrigerate it.
8. Weight Watchers Friendly Cinnamon Pie Casserole:
Smart Points: 6
- 1 (17.5 oz.) can refrigerated reduced-fat cinnamon rolls, icing reserved
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup fat-free milk + 2 Tablespoons for icing
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees and cut the cinnamon rolls.
- Now, spray the casserole dish and put the cinnamon pieces in it.
- Now stir some eggs, 1/3 milk, cinnamon and vanilla in it.
- Pour this mixture over the rolls and bake it for 35 minutes.
9. Easy Baked Penne Casserole:
- 1 (12-16-ounce box) penne pasta
- 1 jar 24-ounce pasta sauce (and brand/flavor you like)
- 8 ounces cottage cheese low fat is fine
- 8 ounces sour cream low fat is fine
- 5 cloves garlic pressed
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella divided
- Preheat the oven for 375 degrees.
- Cook the pasta as per the directions given and then in a bowl stir together some cottage cheese, garlic, pasta sauce and sour cream. Put the pasta and shredded cheese in it.
- Now take a baking dish and spread the pasta and cheese on the top and bake it for around 20-25 minutes till the cheese melts.
10. Crustless Quiche Egg Casserole:
- 12-13 large eggs
- 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- ½ cup small ham cubes
- ½ cup sausage pieces
- ¼ tsp salt
- Dash of pepper
- ½ cup zucchini or red pepper.
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees
- Spray some cooking spray on the pan.
- Take a bowl and put some eggs, milk, cheese, sour cream, pepper and salt and mix the ingredients well.
- Add bacon bits, zuuchini, green onions and mix them together.
- Now, pour the mixture into the pan and bake it for 30 minutes.
11. Kale, Tomato and Parmesan Bake:
- 2 bunches Lacinato kale chopped
- 5 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- 6 medium ripe tomatoes chopped
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese rated
- Zucchini and mushrooms
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- Sauté kale in oil for 6 minutes.
- Transfer the kale in casserole dish and top it with some tomatoes, salt and spices.
- Add zuuchini, mushrooms, cloves, garlic on the top.
- Sprinkle some parmesan cheese and put some coconut oil around the edges and bake it for 15 minutes.
I hope you enjoyed my list of 11 easy weight watchers casserole list, I made this list with my heart.
Get all 11 Recipes as a PDF!
Have you read everything through and maybe you really liked the recipes? Then get the PDF version of it now! So you always have it ready, even without an internet connection, and you can start immediately next time.
Simply enter your email in the following field and we will send it to you immediately:
More Recipes You May Like:
- 11+ Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes
- 25+ Weight Watchers Desserts Recipes
- 50+ Ultimate Weight Watchers Recipes With Smartpoints
- 16 Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes On the Go
- 25+ Easy Weight Watchers Meals
- 13+ Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes
- 11+ Easy Weight Watchers Smoothies Recipes
- 10 Weight Watchers Air Fryer Recipes
- 10 Low Fat Weight Watchers Soup Recipes
- 9+ Weight Watchers Pizza Recipes with SmartPoints
- 12 Weight Watchers Vegetarian Recipes
- 15+ Weight Watchers Snacks On The Go
How to save some SmartPoints while cooking weight watcher casserole recipes?
Casserole recipes are a brilliant way to rock all your home parties and weekend family dinner where you want to have something delicious but don’t want to compromise with your week’s hard work. To help you with this here are some ways in which you can save a lot of weight watcher SmartPoints.
Load it with veggies:
Well, veggies are a savior that comes in zero SmartPoints. Make sure to load your casserole recipes with a lot of colorful vegetables like zucchini, bell peppers, spinach, tomatoes, and many more as per your choice and likings. In this way, you will not only save some points but will have a healthy nutrient-dense meal with your family. And believe me, it is the easiest way to let your kids have veggies.
Use less cheese and cream:
Make sure to use very less cream and cheese in the proportion of 2:5 where veggies are way higher in proportion than cheese and cream. Cheese and cream are high in fat and increases the SmartPoints count. You can even use fat reduces cheese and cream for a better weight watcher recipe.
Use a healthy alternative:
Using healthy alternatives is a good choice when you want to save some points. Using brown pasta or whole wheat pasta instead of regular pasta or using zoodles instead of regular noodles is always helpful. Likewise, you can alternate your chicken with skinless boneless chicken breast and pork with turkey or chicken.
Thus in these ways, you can easily save some SmartPoints without even recognizing. Smart choices are always necessary if you want to stay healthy and fit and weight watcher recipes are the only way to achieve your goal without compromising with your favorite foods.
Make Sure to Pin this Post on Pinterest 🙂