Are you a fitness freak and also do not want to compromise on your food habits? With having a healthy and tasty dinner, you can sustain your weight as well as these salubrious dinner helps you to cut down the excess calories and keep you fit.
So, if you’re looking for some easy weight watcher recipes for a healthy dinner? Here are some great recipes that can help you to end up your day in a delicious-healthy way.
I am giving you 11 best Weight Watchers Dinner recipes with Smartpoints today.
Craving for some vegetarian Quesadillas or Garlic Shrimp with Vermicelli? All the condiments are being added to keep in mind about all the fitness freak out there.
Get all 11 Recipes as a PDF!
It is often easier and more convenient to simply save a recipe on your smartphone or tablet. So you always have it ready and of course you can also print it out. Grab it before you go:
Before I give you the list, let me show you something important.
Let’s take a look at our various lightweight dinner recipes with smart points and know how the methods can help with weight loss without compromising on taste.
1. Weight Watchers Vegetarian Quesadillas:
Smart Points: 8
- 1 cup green enchilada sauce
- 1 cup frozen or canned corns
- ½ cup black beans (cooked and drained)
- 1 minced jalapeno
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- Half tsp cumin
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 finely chopped scallion
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 8 tortillas (whole wheat flour)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- In a saucepan, over medium flame, cook together all the ingredients except tortillas and cheese.
- Now take a tortilla and sprinkle it with a little bit of cheese and pour ½ cup of the prepared mixture over it. top it with some more cheese and other tortillas.
- Apply a little bit of oil with a silicone pastry brush over Panini maker and top of the tortillas.
- Preheat the Panini maker and cook the quesadillas until it turns out to be golden brown on both the sides.
- Serve hot with your favorite toppings.
2. Garlic Shrimp with Vermicelli:
Smart Points: 7
- 3 ounces vermicelli
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimps
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- Half tsp salt
- 1/4th tsp grounded black pepper
- 1/3rd cup white wine, dry
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Cook vermicelli as per the instructions.
- Meanwhile melt butter in a non-stick pan and add garlic and shrimp. Sprinkle salt and pepper and sauté it until the shrimps turn pink. Add wine and cook for one more minute. Remove it from heat.
- Pour vermicelli over the cooked shrimps along with a little bit of melted butter and fresh lemon juice. Toss well.
- Now Server it as your weight watchers family dinner recipes. Everyone will love them.
3. Crockpot Chicken Chili Soup:
Smart Points: 5
- Boneless chicken breast, diced
- 1 pack chili seasoning
- 1 qt tomatoes
- 1 can golden corns
- 1 Chopped bell pepper
- 1 chopped onion
- Vegetables of your choice
- Half cup salsa
- Sear chicken with a little bit oil on a non-stick pan.
- Now add all the ingredients in Crockpot.
- Cover it and cook for 7 to 8 hours on low.
4. Roasted Cauliflower Soup:
- 1 cauliflower head
- Half tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 roughly chopped onion
- 1 roughly chopped stalk celery
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- Half tsp finely chopped rosemary
- Half cup water
- Preheat oven and scatter the cauliflower heads on a parchment paper. Time to Sprinkle salt, pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Bake it for 30 minutes at 395F.
- Sauté onion and celery in a non-stick pan. Add roasted cauliflower heads and toss for 5 minutes.
- Slowly add rosemary and vegetable broth and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve in your favorite soup bowls.
5. Tortilla Pepperoni Pizza:
- 1 Whole wheat low carb tortillas
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 4 tsp marinara sauce
- 1/4th tsp oreganos
- 1 pinch red pepper
- Turkey pepperoni slices
- Canola oil spray
- Preheat oven.
- Assemble the pizza. Start by spreading the marinara suace on top of the tortilla.
- Add grated mozzarella cheese and pepperoni
- Top with crushed red pepper and oreganos.
- Spray with canola oil.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes at 425 degrees until it turns out to be brown and bubbly. Enjoy!
6. Weight Watcher Chicken Salad Recipe:
- Half pound cooked boneless chicken pieces
- Half cup celery
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1/4th cup mayonnaise
- Fresh lemon juice
- Black pepper and Salt
- Dijon Mustard sauce
- Mix all the ingredients in bowl and blend together. Eat it as it is or use it as a filling for a role or sandwich.
7. Baked Chicken with Lemon:
- 1 pound Uncooked boneless chicken breast
- 1/4th cup Chicken broth
- 2 medium sized lemon
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Parsley
- 2 tsp rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven 400F degrees. Coast a medium sized pan with cooking spray.
- Now, take chicken pieces and season it well with salt and pepper. Transfer it to the pan. Drizzle it with oil. Add round chopped lemon pieces, lemon juice, parsley and rosemary. Pour broth.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Serve hot.
8. Weight Watcher Pumpkin Soup:
- Canola Spray Oil
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- Half tsp coriander
- A pinch Cinnamon
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 3 cups vegetable or chicken stock.
- 2 can pumpkin puree
- Fat free Yogurt
- Spray the pan and keep it on a medium heat. Add finely chopped onion and sauté for 5 minutes. Add ginger and garlic and cook for one more minute.
- Add cinnamon, coriander, cumin, salt with 1 tsp of water.
- Add stock and pumpkin puree. Bring to boil and gently cook on simmer for 15 minutes. Add pepper and yogurt. Garnish with roasted pumpkin seeds. Enjoy hot.
9. Spinach Pasta Salad:
- 1 cup pasta, boiled and drained
- ½ cup spinach puree.
- ½ cup Washed spinach leaves
- Baby tomatoes
- 4 tsp Italian dressing
- 4 cloves Minced garlic
- 1 cup Water
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- In a pan, add olive oil and keep it on a medium flame. Add garlic and spinach puree. Add water to convert it into thin consistency. Add salt, pepper and oreganos.
- In a bowl, add roughly chopped spinach leaves, baby tomatoes and drained pasta. Top with Italian dressing and spinach puree. Enjoy.
10. Chicken Tortilla Wrap:
- 4 pieces Cooked boneless, skinless chicken
- Whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup Lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 4 tbsp fat free miracle whip
- Microwave tortillas for half second.
- Cover it with lettuce leaves, chopped tomatoes, and cooked chicken pieces and add on fat free miracle whip. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Enjoy.
11. Chicken Zoodles:
- 1 large spiralized zucchini
- 1 cup onion strips
- 3 oz cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 cup almond milk
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Salt pepper and garlic powder
- In a pan add sesame oil. Add garlic, onion and ginger.
- Now add tomato puree and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes. Add 1 cup almond milk, salt and pepper and cook for another 1 minute. Add chicken breast and spiraliazed zucchini. Toss and serve.
Get all 11 Recipes as a PDF!
Have you read everything through and maybe you really liked the recipes? Then get the PDF version of it now! So you always have it ready, even without an internet connection, and you can start immediately next time.
Simply enter your email in the following field and we will send it to you immediately:
Related Recipes You May Like:
- 25+ Weight Watchers Desserts Recipes
- 50+ Ultimate Weight Watchers Recipes With Smartpoints
- 16 Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes On the Go
- 25+ Easy Weight Watchers Meals
- 11+ Weight Watchers Casserole Recipes
- 13+ Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes
- 11+ Easy Weight Watchers Smoothies Recipes
- 10 Weight Watchers Air Fryer Recipes
- 10 Low Fat Weight Watchers Soup Recipes
- 9+ Weight Watchers Pizza Recipes with SmartPoints
- 12 Weight Watchers Vegetarian Recipes
- 15+ Weight Watchers Snacks On The Go
Mothers are the Inspiration:
Hardworking mothers are such an inspiration who do not give up making wholesome meals to their families after a restless schedule.
A mother only knows the secret ingredients that need to be mixed while making a tasty meal yet low in calories. These nutritious foods are damn simple and keep you healthy and active.
Skipping dinner is not an excellent option to maintain your figure. Some people try this method to cut down their calory. Thus they are doing nothing but to destroy their own digestive system.
Instead, you should try recipes like Crockpot Chicken Chili Soup for healthy and tasty dinner. This lightweight dinner fulfills the craving for your stomach, and it is healthy!
Benefits of our Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes:
Weight loss is inevitable for those persons who have gained huge weights while having junk foods every day. These delicious recipes are for you to burn your calories. On a serious note, weight watchers have made a positive approach towards making low-calorie dinner recipes, which means you can grab them guilt-free!
The delicacies that your stomach will always prefer! A healthy approach with chicken Salad and baked chicken not only enriches you with high-protein but also satisfy your taste bud. Salad is known to be the best authentic light dinner that helps you in losing weight.
Stop rushing to the gym every day and start switching to healthy dinner recipes that not only allow you to have a variety of foods but also the nutrients that help you to reduce calories and fat.
It is more convenient nowadays to find a recipe on your tablet or smartphone and even you can download it offline and can also print it out. Start switching to this smarter approach and make more savings without spending huge money on the gym! Grab all the recipes that would be healthy and tasty as always!
Make sure you read our weight watchers chicken dinner recipes like chicken salad too. They are damn delicious.
Also, If you liked our 11 Best weight watchers freestyle dinner recipes, then Make Sure to Pin this Post on Pinterest: 🙂