Chicken is a versatile item that goes well with any dish. 100gms of boneless chicken provide around just 110 calories and 25.9 g protein and zero carbohydrates and a negligible amount of fats.
With such low calories and high protein, the chicken could be one of the best weight watchers ingredients that can help you lose weight without compromising with your taste.
If you too are a hardcore chicken lover just like me, then you should not miss my today recipes that include some delicious weight watchers chicken recipes with smart points. So, here we go!
Get all 13 Recipes as a PDF!
It is often easier and more convenient to simply save a recipe on your smartphone or tablet. So you always have it ready and of course you can also print it out. Grab it before you go:
Before I give you the list, let me show you something important.
Are You Interested in Weight Watchers Recipes? If yes, Read this..
If you love cooking weight watchers recipes or you are new and looking to try weight watchers recipes. I completely understand your frustration to keep searching for recipes.
And there are so many things to plan like – breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, dessert, soup etc. Plus you need to count for points. So many plannings are needed. I have myself faced all of them when I had started my Weight Watchers diet.
This is why I (a doctor) together with my dietician friend, have created a complete 21-day Weight Watchers Diet Plan which includes healthy recipes from breakfast, mid-day snacks, lunch, evening snacks to dinner.
So, from now you don’t need to worry about what you’ll have tomorrow. You can simply get a Copy of our 21-day Weight Watchers Diet Plan (recipe book which includes 175+ well planned recipes).
Lets start our list of 13 Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes with SmartPoints:
1. Weight Watchers Avocado and Chicken Wraps:
- 2 chicken breast, on the bone.
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 2 cups chopped bib lettuce, optional romaine heart
- 1 (15-ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 cup salsa, no sugar added
- 8 (8-inch), whole grain tortillas
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
- Rinse the chicken breasts and brush it with some olive oil.
- Sprinkle some chili powder, salt and pepper and bake it for one hour.
- Now, remove the skin and bone from the chicken once it gets cooked.
- Then, mash the chicken and add lime juice, chopped avocado, salt and pepper.
- Cook the refried beans on a medium flame for a while. Also, warm tortillas over medium flame for a minute.
- Now, spread all the ingredients like refried beans, lettuce, salsa, warm tortillas, tomatoes, shredded chicken and scallions with the avocado mixture on the top. Wrap this off and enjoy.
Ready to Try Our 21-Day Weight Watchers Recipes? If yes, Read this..
Being a Doctor myself, together with my dietician friend, have created a 21-day Weight Watchers diet plan for busy moms and people who have no time to daily research and plan their meal.
Get our 21-day Weight Watchers Diet Plan and never worry about what to have tomorrow. We are running a Special 40% Discount right now.
2. Baked Chicken Noodles:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast filets
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt, divided
- 2 large carrots, peeled and finely diced
- 7 ounces spaghetti, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup bechamel sauce (see recipe below)
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth, fat-free
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
- Cook the chicken at a medium flame and later slice it off.
- Now, boil some water in a pot and add ½ teaspoon of salt, carrots and spaghetti. Drain the spaghetti after a few moments.
- Take a casserole pan and transfer the carrots, chicken and spaghetti in it. Put some spices like salt, black pepper, celery, parmesan cheese and chicken broth in it.
- For béchamel sauce, you need to melt some butter on low flame and add some flour to it. Prepare a roux and then add milk and whisk it well. Then add some salt and nutmeg in it. Cook the sauce till it gets thick.
- Now bake the mixture for 25-30 minutes until it gets heated up.
3. Buffalo Chicken Tenders:
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil-butter spread reduced-calorie
- 1/4 tsp celery seeds
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- In order to prepare the sauce, you need to mix all the ingredients except the chicken over a low flame and keep stirring it,
- For chicken, just cut the chicken and add it into the boiling saucepan and cook it thoroughly.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and let it sit for a while.
4. Ranch Chicken Recipe:
- 1 lb skinless & boneless chicken breasts (cut them into 4 fillets)
- 1 cup cornflakes cereal
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
- Rinse the chicken breast and coat it with sour cream
- Add cornflakes and ranch to Ziploc bag and crush it well.
- Now, put the sour cream chicken into the bag one by one and shake it well.
- Put the coated chicken on the baking dish and coat some olive oil and let it cook for an hour.
5. Skinny Lemon Glazed Chicken, Sweet, and Sassy:
Smart Points: 6
- ¾ cup Panko bread crumbs, see shopping tips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 chicken breasts of 4 oz each, boneless, skinless, (1 pound total)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup honey
- 1-2 teaspoons Tabasco Sauce (use only 1 teaspoon-if you don’t want it too spicy)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Cooking spray
- Dip the chicken in a mixture of salt, pepper, bread crumbs and garlic.
- Take a bowl and add honey, lemon juice and tabasco in it.
- Now, on a non-stick pan, add some olive oil on the medium flame and cook the chicken till it gets brown on both the sides for around 5-7 minutes.
- Put the lemon-honey mixture on the pan and cook the chicken on the pan again.
6. Crispy Parmesan Chicken Strips:
Smart Points: 5
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) crushed seasoned croutons
- 1 1/2 oz (45 g) grated fresh Parmesan cheese (roughly 1/2 cup/125 mL packed)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) garlic salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) water
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-in. (2.5-cm) strips
- Preheat the oven at 420 degrees.
- Take a medium bowl and add some cheese, garlic salt, croutons and parsley in it.
- Now, whisk the egg whites and water in a bowl.
- Then, dip the chicken strip in the egg mixture ad then into the crouton combination.
- Put the stripes on the medium round stone and bake it for 15 minutes till it turns pink.
7. Chicken Ranch Pasta:
Smart Points: 7
- 1/2 lb whole wheat penne pasta
- 4 slice bacon, diced
- 1/2 Tbsp light butter
- 1 large chicken breast, boneless & skinless, and cut them into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 pkg ranch dressing mix (roughly 1/2 oz)
- 1 c fat-free milk
- 1/2 c fat-free shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 scallions, chopped (optional)
- Prepare the pasta as per the directions and add some salt to it. After that, drain the pasta and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Then, take a large skillet and put bacon in it on medium heat for a while. Drain all the bacon and put some bacon dripping in a pan.
- Now, take the chicken and put some salt, butter, bacon dripping and pepper on it and put it on the skillet. Cook the chicken it gets tender and pinkish.
- Sprinkle some flour and ranch dressing on it and stir in some milk till it gets bubbly. Now, stir some cheddar cheese and reserved bacon and cook it till the cheese melts. Adjust the taste as per your choice.
8. CrockPot Beer Chicken Recipe:
Smart Points: 2
- 2 lbs skinless & boneless chicken breasts (for this recipe I added 8 breasts, 4oz ea)
- 1 can or bottle of beer (you can use your favourite one, I added Guinness)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Put all the ingredients in a crock pot and cook for around 4 hours on a high flame or 6 hours on a low flame.
- You can change the spices as per your preferences and add some herbs to it for taste.
9. Thai Chicken and Noodle Broth:
- 1½ cup(s), (375ml) chicken stock
- 1 tsp green curry paste
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 100 g, (thick)dry rice noodles
- 200 g, thinly sliced Skinless chicken breast, grilled or barbecued
- ½ bunch(es), coarsely chopped Choy sum
- ¾ cup bean sprouts
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander
- Take a medium saucepan and add the stock and 1 ½ cups of water in it. Then, add some juice and coriander paste in it and let it stir.
- Now, add some noodles and boil them for about 1 minute. Put chicken and choy sum in it and cook for 3 minutes. After that, divide the soup into the serving bowls and garnish it with sprouts and coriander on the top.
10. Weight Watchers Chicken Salad Recipe (Caesar Salad):
- 1 medium ciabatta loaf (or 4 thick slices crusty white bread)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 large cos or romaine lettuce and separate the leaves
For the dressing
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 anchovies from a tin
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Preheat at 200C/fan. Cut the ciabatta in ragged croutons with a knife and spread it on a baking sheet.
- Rub some oil and salt into the bread and bake for 10 minutes.
- Now, place chicken breast with 1 tbsp olive oil with medium heat for 4 minutes on each side till it turns pink.
- Now bash some garlic clove and anchovies in a small bowl. And, put white wine vinegar, garlic and anchovies in it.
- Then, grate some cheese and tear romaine lettuce in a large bowl. Pull chicken into bite-sized strips along with half of the croutons.
- Add some dressing and toss it with fingers. Then, scatter it on the rest of the croutons and chicken.
11. Crockpot Chicken Stew:
- 1 lb boneless & skinless chicken breast, and cut them into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1cup onion, diced
- 1 cup carrot, sliced
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 2 large whole uncooked white potatoes, cubed (make sure they are unpeeled)
- 15 ounces Contadina -Italian-style stewed diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- ¼ cup mushroom, loosely chopped
- 1 teaspoon McCormick ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons McNeil Nutritionals Splenda no calorie artificial sweetener(optional)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fat-free chicken broth
- Put all the ingredients in a pot and cook for around 8-9 hours on a low flame.
12. Weight Watchers Chicken Soup:
- 6 cup(s), (1.5L) chicken stock
- 400 g, fat trimmed skinless chicken breast
- ½ cup(s), (80g) frozen corn kernels
- 2 tbs cornflour
- ½ cup(s), (125ml)
- ½ cup(s), (125ml) light cooking cream
- 2 tbs, chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Take a boiler and put some stock and chicken on high heat and then simmer for around 15 minutes. Spread the chicken on a plate.
- Put some cornflour into some water in a small jug and then add that mixture to the soup and let it stir for around 1 minute.
- Then, put some cream and sprinkle parsley over the soup.
13. Skinny Grilled Lemon Chicken:
- 3/4 cup Freshly squeezed lemon juice (roughly 4 normal sized lemons)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbs minced fresh thyme leaves (or you may use 1 teaspoon dried)
- 2 Pounds boneless chicken breasts, halved and skin removed (roughly 8 4-ounce)
- Take the chicken and pour the mixture of salt, pepper, olive oil, thyme and lemon juice over it.
- Now marinate it in the refrigerator for about 6 hours.
- Remove the chicken from marinate and it’s time to pat dry.
- Now, heat the grill and cook the chicken on it for 10 minutes. Make sure that both the sides are cooked thoroughly.
We have come to the end of this post, I hope you enjoyed my list of recipes.
Get all 13 Recipes as a PDF!
Have you read everything through and maybe you really liked the recipes? Then get the PDF version of it now! So you always have it ready, even without an internet connection, and you can start immediately next time.
Simply enter your email in the following field and we will send it to you immediately:
More Recipes You May Like:
- 11+ Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes
- 25+ Weight Watchers Desserts Recipes
- 50+ Ultimate Weight Watchers Recipes With Smartpoints
- 16 Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes On the Go
- 25+ Easy Weight Watchers Meals
- 11+ Weight Watchers Casserole Recipes
- 11+ Easy Weight Watchers Smoothies Recipes
- 10 Weight Watchers Air Fryer Recipes
- 10 Low Fat Weight Watchers Soup Recipes
- 9+ Weight Watchers Pizza Recipes with SmartPoints
- 12 Weight Watchers Vegetarian Recipes
- 15+ Weight Watchers Snacks On The Go
Make Sure to Share this Post on Pinterest 🙂