Not everyone has the taste for spicy food but then there are some dishes which you just can’t resist. Steak chili is one of those dishes where you get to taste every ingredient in a single bite.
Bottom round roast makes it a budget welcoming simple food. So without any further wait, let straight come down to see how is this supreme dish made
Types of equipment required:
- Mixing bowls
- Kitchen knife set
Time required for preparation: 10 -15 Minutes
Time required for cooking: 40- 45 minutes
Calories: 564 kcal
- Pasta Sauce (1 cup)
- Beef Stock (4 cups)
- Chopped and juiced tomatoes (1 can)
- Barbeque Sauce (2tablespoons)
- Chili beans (1 can)
- Nachos (crushed)
- Cannellini Beans (1 can) (Drained)
- Olive Oil (1 tablespoon)
- Sirloin Steak (3 pounds)
- Red bell pepper (2)
- Butter (1 tablespoon)
- Garlic (6 cloves)
- Tomato Paste (3tablespoons)
- Italian Seasoning (1 teaspoon)
- Chili powder (according to your taste)
- Cumin (1teaspoon)
- Black beans (1 can)
- Yellow onions
- In your heavy-bottomed pot, take olive oil and butter until they melt.
- Add your steak as well as the seasoning of salt and black pepper.
- Make sure until the steak turns brown cook on all sides. Now add the chopped onions and cook them until they start softening.
- Now throw in the garlic and the bell peppers and stir it well on medium heat to combine all the ingredients in the pot.
- Add in your tomato paste as well as the Italian seasoning and chili powder with your cumin. Keep on stirring so nothing sticks to the pot. After that increase the heat and add in your pasta sauce as well as the chopped tomatoes and the beef stock.
- Bring this to a simmer while keeping it covered and then reduce the heat leaving it on the stove for around 30 minutes.
- Now it is time to check the progress and for you to add your barbeque sauceas well as the cannellini beans. After this leave it again for 10 minutes before adding your final seasoning of salt, pepper or the barbeque sauce.
- Serve it and garnish steak chili with optional toppings with the nachos, the cilantro and some cheese for that cheesy effect.
There is nothing better than tasting all of these ingredients in the same bite and it is very much possible. All you have to do is follow this recipe and enjoy it with your family or friends.