Pizza and pasta have a different fan base all over the world. Everyone likes to eat them separately and with different other things. So, here I am again with a new and delicious recipe for making Pizza Pasta at home.
Now, after listening to the name of the recipe you would be wondering if I will be baking the pasta like pizza. No, that’s not true, pizza pasta is prepared using pasta on which we use pizza sauce and pizza toppings. It is very easy and delicious, you can make it in no time and anywhere you want to.
For this recipe, you do not need any particular pasta. Pasta of any shape or size will work, just focus on the sauce and the making process. It’s time to flex our cooking skills in front of your family and friends.
You can serve this pizza pasta for lunch, dinner or can even have it in small quality as a snack. Anything is possible with this delicious recipe. You can even try it at small get-togethers and parties.
Preparing this tasty pizza pasta at home is very easy. You do not need to buy any additional kitchen equipment for making this recipe. The normal equipment available in the kitchen is enough to try out this pizza pasta.
Types of equipment required to prepare pizza pasta:
- A few bowls for mixing.
- A Saucepan for melting the cheese
- Gas and stove for heating
- A nice spatula for mixing
- A set of kitchen knives
- Basic cutlery available in the kitchen
This equipment is enough to make the delicious pizza pasta. It takes a total time of around 40 mins to completely prepare the dish and serve. So, now let’s look at the ingredients required for this recipe.
Ingredients required for making pizza pasta at home:
- 1 pound of ground beef or you can also use Italian sausage
- ½ diced onion
- 1 clove garlic(it should be minced)
- 1 small spoon of Italian seasoning
- 14-ounce jar of pizza sauce
- ¾ cup of water
- 3 cups of rotini pasta( please measure it before using)
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 36 slices of pepperoni
Instructions for making pizza pasta:
- Following the instructions given on the package of pasta, cook 3 cups of pasta and after cooking, drain it well.
- Brown and crumble the ground beef with onion, garlic, and Italian seasoning. After this, drain the excess grease from the ground beef.
- Preheat the oven to 350f degrees
- Take a large bowl and start making the sauce. Mix the pizza sauce and water because the pizza sauce is more concentrated.
- Now, after mixing the water and sauce, add the cooked pasta, 1 and a half cups of mozzarella cheese, cooked ground beef, and 20 slices of pepperoni to it. Stir the mixture properly.
- Spray an 8×8 baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray and pour the pasta mixture.
- Now, sprinkle the remaining cup of mozzarella cheese on it and place the pepperoni slice on the top.
- Then cover it with aluminum foil and bake at 350F for about 20 mins.
- Now, remove the foil and bake it for another 5-10 mins.
Your pizza pasta is ready to get served. Try this delicious recipe at your home without wasting any more time.