People are very fond of eating chocolates but fear for their health. But I will be telling you the best recipe for all kinds of people, whether you are on a diet or not, you can definitely try this recipe.
Just follow these easy and simple steps to make keto chocolate mug cake at your home. This is the best recipe if you are searching for a dessert.
This recipe requires only a few ingredients and time. You can prepare this delicious and tasty mug cake in just a few minutes. So, what are you waiting for? Try this recipe and I am sure you will enjoy.
We also need some kitchen equipment. But do not worry, you will not have to go buy new utensils or any other kitchen equipment especially to prepare these delicious keto chocolate mug cakes. It can be made easily by using the normal equipment available in the kitchen within no time.
Types of Equipment used for making keto chocolate mug cakes :
- Some bowls( bowls of all sizes)
- A set of kitchen knives
- A spatula for mixing
- Basic kitchen cutlery
- Cooking spray
- Baking sheet
This equipment is enough to prepare the delicious keto chocolate mug cake at your home. In a few minutes, the cake will be ready to be served.
Ingredients required for making keto chocolate mug cake:
- You will need a spoon full of butter
- Use the low carb sweetener, just 2 spoons of it
- Good quality almond flour, almost 3 spoons full
- Cocoa powder almost 1 spoon
- ½ small spoon of baking powder
- 1 egg will be enough
- Just a little splash of vanilla extract
- Use can also use 1 spoon of sugar-free chocolate chips
Instructions for making keto chocolate mug cake at home:
- For making the chocolate mug cake, first, you need to melt the butter. To do that, use the microwave and add the butter into a small microwave mug and start melting the butter for just 15 seconds because this much time is enough for the butter to melt completely.
- Now, for the second step, take a bowl and start preparing the mixture for the cake. For that, add the almond flour, some cocoa powder, a little bit of baking powder, sweetener to make it sweet, an egg, and some vanilla extract at the end into the bowl and mix everything properly before putting it into the mugs. You can use a fork or a spatula to combine everything and make sure that the batter is smooth.
- Now, pour the cake batter into the mug in which melted the butter and again mix the batter with the butter and make sure that they have combined properly.
- Then, after mixing everything in the mug, just put the mug into the microwave for about 60 seconds because it is enough to make the cake fluffy and moist. The time can also vary depending on the amount of batter and the size of the mug in which you are going to bake the cake. At last, you can just sprinkle some chocolate chips before serving it to anyone.