Macaroni is one of those ingredients which are used in many dishes and all the dishes made of this ingredient are kids favorite. It’s not that adults don’t like it. Adults too and you too right. I also love this dish. Whenever I feel like having something super delicious and super cheesy then macaroni and cheese is my favorite.
We are using American cheese and Shredded cheddar to make this dish and the combination of both the cheeses in this dish will be awesome.
The recipe to make this yummy dish is so easy that a noncook cook can also make it delicious and perfect in her first try.
Yeah. If you hardly go to the kitchen but want to enjoy this dish then go to the kitchen and try out the steps mentioned in this post. I am sure after making this and tasting this you will feel that you love to cook and you will try more and more dishes. So what are waiting for, just go for it.
- Nonstick cooking spray
Preparation time – 20 minutes
Cooking time – 2 hours
Total time needed – 2 hours 20 minutes
Serving -10 people
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Calories: 565kcal
- Fat: 34g
- Protein: 23g
- Cholesterol: 105mg
- Saturated Fat: 20g
- Potassium: 329 mg
- Sodium: 989 mg
- Sugar: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Vitamin A: 1015 IU
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Calcium: 738mg
- Elbow macaroni 1 box
- Cubed salted butter 4 tablespoon
- Evaporated milk 1 can
- Half and half
- Shredded cheddar cheese 3 cups
- Cubed white American cheese block ¾ lb
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Pepper ¼ teaspoon
- Take a deep pan and add 2 to 3 cup of water to it. First, we have to cook pasta. Do follow the instructions given in the pack.
- When pasta is cooked, spray nonstick cooking spray on the slow cooker.
- Now in the bottom of the cooker add cooked macaroni.
- Now add 4 tbsp of cubed salted butter to it.
- Now with the help of a wooden spoon stir it nicely till macaroni gets coated with butter nicely.
- Now add half & half, evaporated milk, cubed American cheese, 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, pepper, and salt.
- And stir all together and mix it well.
- Now cover the cooker and cook on low flame for 2 hours. Don’t forget to stir the mixture in between frequently.
- When 15 minutes are left add remaining shredded cheddar cheese.
- Again cover the cooker and let the cheese melt.
- When cheese melts turn settings from slow cooker to warm.
- When macaroni seems ready to serve, switch off and serve it hot.
- If the dish is leftover, don’t worry you can store it for 4 days in an airtight container. Keep this container in the refrigerator and enjoy it again when you feel hungry and wish to eat something very tasty.