What if I tell you that you can have the taste of bacon, chicken as well as well done potatoes all topped with amazing gooey melted cheese?
It does sound too good to be true but don’t worry as we have the entire recipe step by step for you to enjoy this heavenly dish in a matter of no time. So, let’s directly jump to it without wasting any time!
Time required for preparation: 10-15 minutes
Time required for cooking: 40- 60 minutes
Calories: 660 kcal
- 2 pounds of chicken (boneless and skinless) (cut into equal pieces)
- 1 ½ pound of potatoes (baby gold)
- ½ cup green onions(chopped or diced)
- 1 cup bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- ½ cup of ranch dressing
- 2 cups of cheese blend (Mexican)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Make sure that the oven is pre heated beforehand to around 450F degrees. This saves time for me.
- Get your baking tray ready as well by spraying it with cooking spray and use a 9” * 13” size for the baking tray if possible.
- The chopping of vegetables is time-consuming and a mundane task. So before you start cooking, make sure that the potatoes are cut into small cubes where they do not end up dissolving.
- Now coat the cut potato cubes with salt and pepper as well as the ranch dressing that you kept prepared beforehand only.
- It is now time to bake the potatoes and for that, all you have to do is to transfer the coated potatoes onto the baking tray but remember not to wash the bowl as we are going to use it to prepare our chicken.
- It will take approximately 25-30 minutes for the potatoes to be completely baked and make sure to keep on checking them at intervals so that they do not burn.
- Till the time the potatoes are in the oven, let’s get to your chicken for which we are going to use the same dressing bowl that we did for the potatoes. You can very well put any additional dressing as well in the chicken.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, remove them and put the marinated chicken on top of them covering the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Now all you have to do is to wait for 15-20 minutes for the chicken to cook in the oven and once it is done, top it with cheese of your choice.
- In the next 10 minutes take the baking tray out of the oven.
There is nothing better than having this dish in your blanket tucked in on any occasion you feel like. So don’t wait and get to it right away.