Don’t let your taste buds sleep and keep trying new recipes with me. So, now I am here to tell everyone about another low-carb chicken recipe. Prepare this delicious crispy chicken at your home and get a heavenly taste in just a few minutes.
Everybody likes to eat chicken, but many of us ignore it just to maintain our diet. It’s true that chicken contains fats but it is a low carb meal for anyone who wants to continue their diet as well as have a tasty dinner. This tasty delight can be served to anyone at dinner. It does not affect the diet and also satisfies the stomach.
The Parmesan Chicken is very delicious and has multiple flavors in it. It can be served with sauce and some other things to enhance its taste.
You can also preserve the chicken and enjoy it whenever you want. One thing which makes it different from other chicken dishes is the texture and flavors.
This flavorful delight can be easily made by anyone and anytime. The preparations for this delicious food item require very little time and ingredients.
We also need some kitchen equipment. But do not worry, you will not have to go buy new utensils or any other kitchen equipment especially to prepare this delicious chicken. It can be made easily by using the normal equipment available in the kitchen within no time.
Types of Equipment used for making Parmesan Chicken:
- Some bowls( bowls of all sizes)
- A set of kitchen knives
- A spatula for mixing
- Basic kitchen cutlery
- Cooking spray
- Baking sheet
This equipment is enough to prepare the delicious Parmesan Chicken at your home. In less than an hour, the chicken will be ready to be served.
Ingredients required for making parmesan chicken:
- Bring 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 4 spoons of mayonnaise
- 4 spoons of freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
Now, the ingredients required for making its sauce:
- ½ pounds of bacon(it should be fried and crumbled)
- ½ cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 spoon of sour cream
- 1 spoon of shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ small spoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
Instructions to be followed for making parmesan chicken at home:
- First, preheat the oven to 400F degrees. Then line a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Now, pat the chicken breasts and dry with the help of a paper towel
- Then place the chicken breasts onto the baking sheet you prepared in the first step and spread it evenly for coating.
- Now, sprinkle the shredded parmesan cheese on the chicken pieces.
- Bake the chicken at 400f for about 40 mins.
- After 30 mins of baking the chicken, start the preparations of the sauce with which you can serve the parmesan chicken.
- Heat the saucepan on medium flame and heat up the reserved bacon fat over medium-low heat. When it gets warmed, whisk it in the heavy cream.
- Continue whisking the mixture until you get bubbles and then add the sour cream, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Keep whisking the mixture for a little more time.
- Stir in half the cooked bacon
- Your chicken is now ready and can be served with the sauce.