While following a keto diet, the common thing people miss is bananas. But here is a recipe that you can create to fulfill the urge of eating bananas without even knowing their presence in the dish.
Not only that, these almond flour banana pancakes can nurture you in just 15 minutes with only 4 grams of net carbs.
Lovely, isn’t it? Read the recipe below to whirl your created blend into nutty and soft low-carb banana pancakes.
Complete Recipe Of Keto Banana Pancakes
Let us begin with knowing some basic details and then proceed to the precise recipe of preparing the most pleasing keto banana pancakes ever!
Total Time Needed
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
Equipment Required To Make Low-Carb Banana Pancakes
- Wholesome Yum Keto Pancake Mix
- Banana Extract
- Non-Stick Skillet or Pancake Griddle
- Wholesome Yum Keto Pancake Mix: 1⅓ cup
- Large Eggs: 4
- Unsweetened almond milk: 8 tbsp
- Avocado oil: 4 tbsp
- Banana extract: 1/2 tsp
- Chopped walnuts: 1/4 cup
As per amount per serving, the tasty low-carb banana pancakes have:
- Calories: 306kcal
- Fat: 28.1g
- Protein: 7.2g
- Total Carbs: 9.2g
- Net Carbs: 4g
- Fiber: 5.2g
- Sugar: 1g
Steps For Making Keto Banana Pancakes
- First, spread oil on the large non-stick skillet or pancake griddle. Meanwhile, heat the medium-sized pan for a few minutes.
- Next, take a large bowl to whisk the Wholesome keto pancake mix with eggs, oil, milk, and banana extract. Continue doing it till it gets completely smooth, plus no lumps left.
- After that, use a spatula to fold the chopped walnuts with the mix.
- To cook pancakes, pour 2 cups of batter onto the griddle at one time. Approx cooks for 60-90 seconds till pancakes become golden from the bottom and bubbles develop on the top.
- Flip and cook them for 60-90 seconds more.
Your yummy low-carb banana pancakes are ready. Serve them after adding toppings like maple syrup, fresh berries, whipped cream, or keto nuts like walnuts. Enjoy!
Storage And Freezing Tips
Pancakes are so easy to make that you can eat them within 15 minutes. But if you like to enjoy them further, store the leftovers in the refrigerator. And you can enjoy them for 3 or 4 more days.
Apart from that, you can also freeze the pancakes. Just place the leftovers in parchment paper for 2 to 3 months. This is the way in which they won’t stick.
To eat them again, reheat already cooked pancakes in the medium-heated oven. Before reheating, spread some butter on pancakes to avoid scorching them out.
To Wrap It All Up
That is how you can cook 4g carbs banana pancakes by following a few simple steps. Pair them up with coffee, baked bacon, omelet, or any flavored muffins you like to have for breakfast or brunch.
Did you love cooking it? It’s time for you to let us know about your experiences. And do not forget to send it to your buddies.