Are you a fan of sushi rolls, And looking for its easy keto meal prep? If yes, try this recipe of low-carb sushi bowls perfect for instant lunches or dinner.
The fascinating thing about it requires no cooking or baking soda for preparing it. Just toss your sushi ingredients. Sprinkle them with mayonnaise and sriracha sauce, and you are done. And the other is they are impressively healthful and loaded with protein and fibers.
Complete Recipe Of Keto Sushi Bowls
Following is the detailed recipe for making savory and delicious keto sushi bowls.
- Frozen cauliflower rice: 1 (10oz) bag
- Seasoned rice vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Toasted sesame oil: 1 tsp
- Avocado: 1 (sliced)
- Cucumber: ½ (sliced)
- Crabmeat: 6oz
- Nori sheet: 1 (shredded)
- Toasted sesame seeds: 2 tsp
- Green onion 1 (diced)
- Sriracha Mayo: 2 tbsp
- Sriracha sauce: 2 tsp
Instructions For Making Keto Sushi Bowls
- Take one frozen bag of cauliflower rice and microwave them according to the packet instructions. Then add seasoned rice vinegar and toasted sesame oil to them. Leave it aside to get cooled.
- Next, mix the sriracha mayo with the sriracha sauce in a small bowl.
- After that, place the cauliflower rice in two bowls and put shredded nori in it. Mix both properly. Next, spread cucumber, avocado, and crab meat evenly on top.
- When done, garnish it with a few sesame seeds and green onion. Then serve it with sriracha sauce prepared by you.
Your sushi rolls are ready. Gobble up.
Crabmeat has high carbs, so we suggest using salmon, cooked shrimp, real crab meat, or seafood. You can also make it without adding meat if you would like. Further, instead of nori sheets, you can use seaweed snacks.
What Keto Meal Prep Perfectly Go With It?
Making a dish that you can supplement with sushi bowls is cauliflower rice. It is one of the instant and easy keto lunch or dinner recipes. You could say it is a great last-minute meal that you can even serve cold.
For this recipe, you can also use a few bags of cauliflower rice already frozen. In this way, you can enjoy this meal for the whole week. Whenever you like to have it, toss both together for a few minutes. And you are ready to eat.
Instead, if you like to keep everything simple, then have these sushi rolls with actual rice bowls. You will like them more than ordinary sushi. Also, you may prepare it when you do not want to load up carbs.
Ending It Off
That is how you can enjoy all the zest of sushi rolls without hassle. Enjoy this dish by using small batches of seaweed snacks instead of the nori sheets. They both appear to bestow the right taste of salt and sushi tang to these receptacles.
Did you use this recipe recently at lunch or dinner? Comment down to let us know how you get the fairest out of it. Also, do not skip sending it to friends and family.