The best way to make lasagna soup which is of course very budget-friendly and also has plenty of nutritional value with it.
This soup can be shared with friends, with family, and with all kinds of homebound parties, etc. Lasagna is a very loved ingredient in Many countries where lasagna soup yes you heard it right lasagna soup is served on the table.
So let try this instant and simple recipe in our kitchen Today.
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR MAKING THE INSTANT SOUP
- A cooking pot
- Sharp knife
- Chopping board
- Measuring cup
INSTANT POT LASAGNA SOUP – RECIPE INSIGHT
|Time of preparation||15 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED FOR MAKING INSTANT POT LASAGNA SOUP –
- 2 TSP olive oil
- 3 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 pound Italian ground sausage
- 5 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 15 ounce can petite diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces lasagna noodle, split into 1-2 inch pieces
- ½ teaspoon paprika ( optional)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cups marinara sauce
- 1 ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
METHOD/INSTRUCTIONS TO PREPARE INSTANT POT LASAGNA SOUP
- Take the pot and switch it into sauté mode. Now add the olive oil to the pot and let it get warm for 30 seconds
- Now add the chopped onions and cook it for another 2-3 min until it turns light golden.
- Now add garlic, Italian seasoning, paprika, salt, and pepper and stir it and let it cook for the next 30 seconds.
- Add sausage and crumble it with the help of a masher and cook it nicely
- Now add 4 cups of the chicken broth, diced tomatoes, and marinara sauce to the existing Vegetable and mix it well.
- Now add the split lasagna noodles into the pot and let them settle down with the help of a spatula spoon.
- Within the time add the leftover cup of broth to the mixture.
- Now that all the ingredients have been mixed properly cover the pot with the help of a lid and let the soup cook for the next 15-20 min
- When the pot cools down open it with the help of gloves
- Stir the soup and add mozzarella cheese to it.
- Your instant pot lasagna noodles soup
- Serve and celebrate.
I hope you all enjoyed the instant soup.