Pasta is one of my most favorite dishes. Whether in the family or in the friend’s circle, this dish will definitely set the mood. The tasty Garlic Parmesan Pasta is not only mouth-wearing but is also healthy.
The garlic parmesan pasta can be served with freshly prepared creamy garlic sauce. This will enhance the taste of the pasta and will fill your mouth with different flavors. This recipe will definitely become one of the most used recipes in your home.
The garlic parmesan pasta will become the kid’s favorite meal. The creamy pasta can also be served with different veggies.
This will not change the taste of the pasta and will also make your kids ask for more. They can have healthy and tasty pasta at lunch, at dinner, or can also eat a small amount as a snack.
This garlic parmesan pasta takes hardly 20 mins to cook. Not only that, it comes with a lot fewer carbs and fats. It is something perfect to fill your tummy and not give you a lot of fats. It can be given to the people who are dieting and it will not spoil their diet.
Making pasta requires different ingredients and types of equipment. For making this pasta, you just need simple kitchen tools and utensils. Even the equipment which is required for this is basic equipment easily available in the kitchen.
Types of equipment required for making garlic parmesan pasta:
- A few bowls for mixing.
- A Saucepan for melting the cheese
- Gas and stove for heating
- A nice spatula for mixing
These things are enough to make the tasty garlic parmesan pasta. Now, don’t wait, get into your kitchen and prepare this tasty delight.
Ingredients required for making garlic parmesan pasta:
- 1 box of large tube-shaped pasta( any pasta which you like).
- 3 small spoons of butter
- 4 cloves of garlic( chopped with a jar or you can also use freshly prepared garlic paste).
- 3 spoons of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1 cup of whole milk
- ½ small spoon of salt for taste( according to your taste)
- 2 small spoons of dried parsley
- ¼ small spoon of pepper
- 1 and a half cups of shredded parmesan cheese grated from a wedge
Instructions to be followed for making the garlic parmesan pasta at home:
- Boil the water and add the pasta with 1 small spoon of salt in it. Follow the intrusions written on the package of pasta and get it perfectly done.
- Melt the butter in the saucepan over medium flames. Once the butter is melted completely, add garlic and stir it for 30 secs. Now, add the all-purpose flour to it and again stir it for 30 secs. It will be a little thick.
- Keep whisking it and add chicken broth, milk, salt, and pepper slowly. Stir and cook the mixture properly for several minutes, it will thicken. Also, keep checking that the mixture is not getting overheated and burning from the bottom.
- After the sauce gets thickened, remove it from heat and add dried parsley and shredded parmesan cheese.
- Drain the pasta but do not rinse it. Now, serve it with a tasty sauce. Your garlic parmesan pasta is ready.