When we talk about something sweet and delicious, the only thing which comes to our mind is chocolate. The craze for chocolate is immense in the current scenario.
A lot of people prefer to eat chocolate when they are happy, sad, depressed, and for many other reasons. They eat chocolate to reduce stress and anxiety. Chocolate is also recommended by many doctors for such purposes but eating a lot of chocolate is also not good.
We can not directly eat a lot of chocolate bars because of the sweetness, but when we use it in a dish or make a dessert using chocolate everyone will eat it in excess. Still, a lot of people prefer to eat chocolate bars instead of eating them in a dish or dessert. So, I am going to tell you a recipe for making chocolate fudge at your home.
This recipe does not require a lot of time and energy. Anyone can make it without even having a knowledge of cooking by just following the simple and easy steps. This recipe takes around 3 mins for cooking and a few more mins to get cooled.
Once you have made the chocolate fudge, you can easily store it in a refrigerator or can even take it outside with you and eat it whenever you feel hungry. It looks small but provides a lot of energy and will easily overcome your hunger.
We also need some kitchen equipment. But do not worry, you will not have to go buy new utensils or any other kitchen equipment especially to prepare this delicious chocolate. It can be made easily by using the normal equipment available in the kitchen within no time.
Types of Equipment used for making chocolate:
- Some bowls( bowls of all sizes)
- A set of kitchen knives
- A spatula for mixing
- Basic kitchen cutlery
- Cooking spray
- Gas stove
- A large pan
- Cooling rack
This equipment is enough to prepare the delicious chocolate fudge at your home. In about 10-11 mins, the chocolate will be ready to be served.
Ingredients required for making chocolate fudge:
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips( do not use the milk chocolate)
- 1 small spoon of vanilla extract
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
Instructions to be followed for making chocolate fudge at home:
- Take a 9×9 square pan for the preparation of the fudge. Add the parchment papers in the pan that covers the sides of the pan completely.
- Now, place the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl and put it in a microwave for one min. Then, stir everything properly so that everything is combined nicely. If needed, put it in the microwave again for 30 sec or until the chocolate is completely smooth.
- Now, stir in the vanilla extract and then quickly transfer everything to the lined pans which you prepared earlier and spread it evenly.
- Then, refrigerate the fudge for 2-3 hours so that it becomes cool and solid.
- Cut the fudge and eat it or you can also store it in an air-tight container.