You don’t want to spend loads of time cooking and want to try only those dishes for that you need just a few minutes. If yes, then dear you landed on right post.
We are here today with an amazing and delicious dish which can be prepared in just 14 minutes. Yes you read it right. In just 14 minutes your air fryer steak bites with garlic butter. In such a short time it will be prepared and served to your family and lovely kids.
If you have guests at home without any notice you can make this awesome dish in just a few minutes. your super fast dish will be hit so much that you will love to make it whenever some guests arrive or in a weekend when you want to chill out with your family eating some tasty and mouthwatering dish and enjoying.
- Air fryer
Preparation Time -10 mins
Cooking Time – 4 mins
Total Time Needed -14 mins
- Calories: 347kcal
- Protein: 38g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Fat: 21g
- Cholesterol: 119mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 603mg
- Sodium: 294mg
- Sugar: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Vitamin C: 2mg
- Vitamin A: 260IU
- Iron: 3mg
- Calcium: 57mg
- Olive oil-2 Tbsp
- Sirloin steak -1½ lb
- Salt- ¼ tsp
- Pepper- ¼ tsp
- Salted butter- 2 tbsp
- Garlic minced- 4 cloves
- Fresh chopped-1 tbsp parsley
- Cut Sirloin steak into small bite pieces.
- Take the air fryer bowl and add streak piece to it.
- Now add olive oil, pepper, and salt and toss nicely to combine steak nicely with spices.
- Now set a 400degree F temperature and preheat the air fryer. if there is preheating setting then just set the temperature at 400 degrees F and set it for 4
- Now in air fryer basket add tossed steak bites and cook.
- After four minutes switch off the air fryer and take out the air fryer basket carefully.
- Switch on the flame and place a pan on the stovetop.
- Add 2tbsp of butter and heat it.
- After few seconds When the butter melts add 4 chopped garlic cloves and stir.
- Cook garlic for a few seconds. When garlic becomes aromatic switch off the flame and add garlic butter to the steaks bowl and toss nicely.
- Now to make it an attractive season with parsley and serve. Do serve when it’s odd as it tastes yummy while it’s hot.
- If you cook steaks beforehand for the lunch then cook steak a little bit and during lunchtime during reheat, it will be perfectly cooked.
- You can store leftovers for 3 for this just transfer leftovers in an airtight container and keep them in a refrigerator.
- If you don’t want to use garlic butter sauce then you can use other sauces like BBQ sauce, teriyaki sauce, or steak sauce