Are you on a keto diet? It’s really hard to maintain our diet plan. Isn’t it. You might be searching for some dishes which are apt for your keto diet plan.
Well, we are here with one of the tasty almond flour peanut butter cookies recipes which are gluten-free and sugar-free, that’s what you want right.
These super tasty, chewy, soft, and sweet cookies are easy to make. You just need a handful of ingredients and within a few minutes, your cookies are ready. You hardly need 20 minutes to prepare and a few minutes for cooling it down, that’s it. It will become a treat for people on diet.
Not only you, but your other family members would also love to have it, especially your lovely kids. This dish is gluten-free so it’s good for those too who have an allergy to gluten dishes.
- Cookie scoop
Servings – 18 cookies
Preparation time -10 minutes
Cooking time – 9 minutes
Total time – 19 minutes
- Calories: 106
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Total Fat: 9g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 129mg
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Sugar: 1g
Ingredients for Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
- Creamy peanut butter -1 cup
- Brown sugar replacement -1 cup
- Large egg -1
- Vanilla -1 teaspoon
- Finely ground almond flour -⅓ cup
- Baking soda -1 teaspoon
Instructions for Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
- First preheat your microwave oven to 350 degrees temperature.
- Take a bowl and add brown sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, and egg.
- With the help of an electric mixer mix it well till all ingredients are combined well.
- Add almond flour around 1/3 of the cup.
- Add 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Mix ingredients well for cookies.
- Take a baking sheet and set parchment paper on it.
- With the cookie scoop make 18 balls of ready dough and arrange on a baking sheet.
- With the help of a fork make some patterns on all cookies. You can make a crisscross pattern.
- Place the baking sheet in a preheated oven and bake for around 8 to 9 minutes.
- When the cookies are baked, transfer them on a cooling rack for cooling.
- You can use any sweetener of your choice but I prefer to use Lakanto sweeteners.
- As far as the size of the scoop is concerned, use a medium-sized-sized cookie scoop.
- You can store in refrigerator in an airtight container. Store when the cookies cool down completely. You can store it for around 7 days. But if you want to store for more days then store in freezer-safe bags in the freezer. You can store for 3 months with this method.