Are you a soup lover?
If yes, then try out this simple but amazing recipe of making soup.
One bowl of Cheeseburger soup includes all the ingredients every regular soup has- mashed potatoes, chopped onions, and seasoned beef. But, one main ingredient is still missing.
Can you guess what it is?
Yes, cheese. When mixed with others, transform the dish into a soup packed with excellent flavors.
Recipe Of Cheeseburger Soup
As per six servings of cheeseburger soup, it offers its drinkers:
- Calories- 568 kcal
- Carbohydrates- 25 g
- Protein- 31 g
- Fat- 38 g includes Saturated Fat up to 15 g
- Cholesterol- 105 mg
- Sodium- 1363 mg
- Potassium- 925 mg
- Fiber- 3 g
- Sugar- 10 g
- Vitamin C- 11 mg
- Calcium- 381 mg
- Iron- 4 mg
Isn’t it so nutritional? Now let us read the detailed recipe.
- Potatoes- 2 cups (both peeled and cubed)
- Carrots- 2 (grated and peeled)
- Onion- 1 in chopped form
- Garlic Clove- 1 (required to be minced)
- Water- 1 ½ cups
- Beef bouillon granules- 1 tablespoon (about four cubes)
- Salt- ½ teaspoon
- Ground beef- 1 pound (browned and drained)
- Milk- 2 ½ cups milk
- All-purpose flour- 3 tablespoon
- Velveeta-8 ounces (cubed)
- Bacon- ½ pound (crisply cooked and crumbled)
Total Time To Make Cheeseburger Soup
Preparation Time- 20 minutes
Cooking Time- 30 minutes
So the total time needed for the recipe is 50- 60 minutes.
Steps To Make Cheeseburger Soup
- First, you need to brown and crumble the ground beef and properly drain excess grease.
- Now, put all eight ingredients in a saucepan and boil them over medium heat for a few minutes. Then, reduce the heat or turn the gas to simmer and check whether your potatoes get cooked.
- Next, stir ground beef with two cups of milk. Also, take a small bowl to whisk flour and half a cup of milk until they get smooth.
- After that, boil the ingredients for two more minutes, and check the consistency of the soup.
- Again, place it on the boiler and stir till it gets thick and bubbly. Also, make sure you do not burn the soup. After two minutes, decrease heat and add cheese. Stir it till it gets softened.
Your delicious cheesy hot soup is ready. Garnish it with bacon and serve.
- If you do not want to use beef bouillon, you can replace it with beef broth.
- Also, do not add additional water to the recipe.
- Instead of bacon, you can also enjoy it by having sliced green onions and a dollop of cream with it.
That was the recipe for cheeseburger soup that you can make with only a few minutes of investment.
Having it with bread or a salad is totally up to you. However, you can store this dish in a safe bag or container inside the freezer. But freeze it when it gets completely cooled.
Did you try the recipe? And do not forget to tell us your experiences in the comments section below. We are eagerly waiting to hear from you back.