The eating habits of a lot of people do not change even when they grow up. The people who preferred to eat unhealthily and junk food in school are still practicing the same.
On the other hand, people having a diet and healthy eating routine follow it from the school days till their last. This is because of their thickening towards their health. It is not possible with all the people because a lot of them change their diet according to the situation.
Now, for those who do follow a healthy diet but still sometimes want to have something delicious and tasty, what can it be? A crispy shrimp, just like the old school days. One of the favorite food items one can have was shrimp. Tasty and delicious in all aspects and also something which will satisfy the tummy.
So, here I am with a recipe to make air fryer shrimp at your home without even wasting a lot of time and energy. Just follow these simple and easy steps to make these delicious and crispy shrimp.
We also need some kitchen equipment. But do not worry, you will not have to go buy new utensils or any other kitchen equipment especially to prepare these delicious shrimps. It can be made easily by using the normal equipment available in the kitchen within no time.
Types of Equipment used for making air fryer shrimps:
- Some bowls( bowls of all sizes)
- A set of kitchen knives
- A spatula for mixing
- Basic kitchen cutlery
- Cooking spray
- Air fryer
This equipment is enough to prepare delicious shrimps at your home. In about half an hour, it will be ready to be served.
Ingredients required for making air fryer shrimps:
- 1 pound of jumbo shrimp
- 1 small spoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small lemon( zest and juice)
- 1 small spoon of garlic powder
- 1 small spoon of dried parsley
- ½ small spoon of dried oregano
- ¼ small spoon of kosher salt
- ¼ small spoon of black pepper
- ⅓ cup of Italian seasoned whole-wheat breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Chopped fresh parsley and chives
Instructions to be followed for making air fryer shrimp at home:
- Dry the shrimps and place them in a large bowl. Now, add oil, lemon zest, and juice, garlic powder, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper into the bowl and mix everything properly. Then cover the shrimps and leave them to get set at room temperature for 15 mins
- Take a baking dish and stir the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese together. In a separate dish, beat the eggs and keep a baking sheet handy so that you can use it for cleaning.
- Then, remove the shrimps from the marination and shake off the excess. Now, dip it in the eggs and then into the breadcrumbs mixture and coat it properly.
- Now, preheat the air fryer to 390F degrees and coat the basket with a cooking spray. Then, put the shrimps inside and cover it with cooking spray.
- Now, air fries the shrimp for 2 mins and then remove from the basket and turn it. Again, put it in the air fry for 2 mins and the shrimp will be ready to be served.