There are a lot of people who love chicken. It is delicious and is something which can easily satisfy anyone’s tummy. Chicken can be eaten in many forms, but the most famous ones are the chicken wings and the chicken tenders. They are easy to make and do not require a lot of time and energy.
For all the chicken lovers, here I am with another chicken-related recipe. So, I will be telling you about the recipe for making air fryer chicken tenders at your home.
Trying this recipe might look a bit hard to some people but does not require any experience in making these delicious chicken tenders. This easy and simple recipe requires only a maximum of 30 mins for preparation and cooking.
Chicken tenders are very famous among the youngsters as well as the adults. Everyone likes to eat these tenders and when you just have to wait for a few minutes to have these, you will surely try this. The best part about the recipe is that it is made using an air fryer. The air fryer uses very little oil which will reduce the calories.
This recipe can be served to anyone at any time. You can serve it for lunch, dinner, or even as a snack. It will be a good choice for a small party or family get-togethers. So, let’s follow the instructions to make the delicious chicken tenders and serve them with your favorite sauce.
We also need some kitchen equipment. But do not worry, you will not have to go buy new utensils or any other kitchen equipment especially to prepare these delicious chicken tenders. It can be made easily by using the normal equipment available in the kitchen within no time.
Types of Equipment used for making air fryer chicken tenders:
- Some bowls( bowls of all sizes)
- A set of kitchen knives
- A spatula for mixing
- Basic kitchen cutlery
- Cooking spray
- Air fryer
This equipment is enough to prepare delicious chicken tenders at your home. In about half an hour, it will be ready to be served.
Ingredients required for making air fryer chicken tenders:
- 1 and a half lbs of chicken tenders or boneless skinless chicken breasts which are cut into strips
- 6 small spoons of melted butter
- 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup of finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 small spoon of kosher salt
- ½ small spoon of ground black pepper
- ½ small spoon of garlic powder
Instructions to be followed for making air fryer chicken tenders:
- Take a shallow bowl and add melted butter to it.
- Take another bowl and add panko, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and mix everything.
- Now, first, dip the chicken tender into melted butter and then dredge in the panko breading. Then, keep it on a plate and repeat it with the rest.
- Now, spray the cooking spray into the air fryer and keep the breaded tenders in it. Cook them at 400F degrees for about 11-13 mins and take them out when they have become crispy and golden brown.
- Then, serve it with a sauce or a dipping.