Hello people, the new year is ahead with lots of new hope and enthusiasm. We usually do have a small party with our close friends and family, as of current restrictions. But but, Not to worry you can still enjoy this new year with a health-friendly, easy, and less time-consuming recipe.
Air fryer chicken nuggets is a loved dish among the masses. People serve it with sweet potato fries, soup, etc. So here I am back again with an easy and quick recipe to try out on this new year with family and friends.
Without any further questions let head towards our kitchen for making out these awesome Air Fryer chicken nuggets.
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR MAKING AIR FRYER CHICKEN NUGGETS
- AIR FRYER
- MEASURING Cups
- A GALLON-SIZED ZIPLOC BAG
- OIL COATING BRUSH Or SPRAY
AIR FRYER CHICKEN NUGGET-RECIPE INSIGHT
|main course, appetizer, side dish
|Air FRYER CHICKEN NUGGETS, NUGGETS
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED FOR MAKING AIR FRYER CHICKEN NUGGETS –
|NUGGETS¼ CUP DILL PICKLE JUICE
|1 ¼ CUP ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR
|3 TABLESPOON POWDERED SUGAR
|½ TABLE CORNSTARCH
|2 ½ TABLESPOON (TABLE) SALT
|1 TEASPOON FRESH GROUND BLACK PEPPER
|OLIVE OIL SPRAY
METHOD/ PREPARATION PROCEDURE
- Cut the boneless chicken into bite-size pieces, and set aside.
- Now take a medium size Bowl.
- Add buttermilk, egg, and Pickle juice and whisk it well until it turns smooth.
- Now add the chicken into the mixture of buttermilk and egg and coat it.
- Cover the coated chicken and place it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- If possible refrigerate it overnight.
- Now take a gallon-size Ziploc bag.
- Add all-purpose flour, powdered sugar, corn starch, salt, and pepper into the bag.
- Shake it well till everything gets mixed well smoothly.
- Now preheat the Air FRYER to 390°F.
- Now take out the refrigerated chicken and place the chicken into the Ziploc bag containing all-purpose flour, powdered sugar, cornstarch salt, and pepper.
- Shake well the bag filled with dry powdered ingredients.
- You can coat chicken into patches.
- Now spray the basket of Air FRYER with the help of olive oil spray.
- Place the coated chicken nuggets in the Air FRYER basket.
- Oil it properly so that it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the Fryer.
- Air fry the chicken for 8 minutes.
- Keep turning the chicken so that it cooks well from every side.
- Chicken completes at the internal temperature of 165° F.
- Repeat the same procedure for the remaining nuggets.
- Your Air Fryer chicken nuggets are ready.
- Serve and enjoy
Hoping you and your family and friends enjoyed the yummy and delicious Air fryer chicken nuggets.