If you are on a keto diet but have a sweet tooth then this is the recipe for you. This is so easy that you can make it in a jiffy. You can make these no bake cookies absolutely effortlessly and with very few ingredients.
It is a no fuss, no baking and guilt free recipe made with simple ingredients. All you need is shredded coconut, cocoa powder, and peanut butter. You can use any other nut butter that is available in your home.
This keto no bake cookies are an absolute treat to your taste buds. They are super crunchy, crispy and have a chewy texture. They are healthy, gluten free and are packed with the goodness of proteins and fiber.
The shredded coconut gives these cookies a subtle flavor and also make them low carb and keto friendly. The vanilla stevia is an amazing sweetener.
It doesn’t have the peculiar aftertaste and provides the right kind of sweetness to your dessert. You can go ahead and add this sweetener to your yogurt, coffee or any smoothie or just about anything.
People on keto diet can now satiate their sweet cravings with this easy and quick no bake keto cookies. So, go ahead and make yours.
- Microwave safe bowl
- Spoon/ spatula
- Baking tray or any flat plate
- Parchment paper
Easy no-bake keto cookies low carb desserts
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
- Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Chunky peanut butter – ⅔ cup
- Unsweetened and shredded coconut – 1 cup
- Cocoa powder – 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla stevia – 4 drops
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a microwave safe bowl. Line a baking tray or a flat plate with the parchment paper.
- To this, add ⅔ cup chunky peanut butter and 1 tablespoon cocoa powder. Mix well until it looks smooth.
- Now, add 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut powder and 4 drops of vanilla stevia.
- Give this entire mixture a good mix so that everything comes together.
- Once it is mixed well, scoop small portions of it on to the baking tray or the flat plate that has been lined with the parchment paper.
- When you are done making small balls of the entire mixture, place the baking tray or the flat plate in the freezer.
- Freeze this for about 10-15 minutes or till you see it has set firm and nice.
- Take the baking tray out of the freezer and instead of removing the cookies from the parchment paper cut the parchment paper itself, such that each cookie has a piece of parchment paper beneath it.
- You can store these cookies in an air tight container or a bag and keep it in the refrigerator.
Tips and tricks:
- In place of the peanut butter, you can add any nut butter of your choice.
- Vanilla stevia can be substituted by any sweetener of your choice.
- Keeping the parchment paper beneath each piece of cookie will ensure that they don’t stick to each other.
- You can add your choice of chopped nuts, flaxseed, and/ or sugar free chocolate chips.
- Vanilla stevia also goes very well with a cup of coffee or plain Greek yogurt.