Apple pie is one of the most favored desserts of all of us. We love to taste different types of but have you ever tried apple cheesecake pie that too made by you only. Now, read this recipe and try it today itself.
Preparation Time – 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 35 minutes
Total time needed – 55 minutes
- Total Fat 10.4g
- Calories 259
- Sodium 101.4mg
- Cholesterol 51.9mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2g
- Vitamin C2
- Protein 2.7g
- Sugars 37.3g
- Vitamin A1
Ingredients for Pie crust
- Flour – 1 ½ cups
- Salt – ¾ tsp
- Shortening – ½ cup
- Ice Water – 6-8 tbsp
Ingredients or Apple Cheesecake Pie
- 1 – Uncooked Pie Shell – 9 inch
- 1 package – Softened Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar – ⅓ Cup
- Vanilla – ½ tsp
- Egg – 1
- Apples – 2 ½ Cups
- Lemon Juice -1 tsp
- Brown Sugar ⅓ Cup
- Ground Cinnamon – ½ tsp
- Flour – 2 tsp
- Ingredients for Icing
- Powdered Sugar -1 Cup
- Clear Vanilla -½ tsp
- Milk – 1 ½ Tbsp
Instruction for pie crust
- Take a big bowl and add flour and salt to it. Now whisk it together.
- Now add shortening and mix it with two forks till it turns coarse crumbs.
- Now add 1 tbsp of ice water and mix. In this way add ice water one by one and prepare the dough.
- Now take a wax paper and dump the ready dough onto it. Gather it and give it a round shape.
- Now take one more wax paper and top to the round-shaped dough.
- Now with the help of a rolling pin roll the dough into a thick circle. The thickness should be around ⅛ inch thick and bigger than a pie plate.
- Now place a pie plate on it and now keep on hand below the wax paper and carefully flip it on the pie plate.
- Now slowly and gently remove wax paper. Let the pie dough lay on a pie plate.
- Now with a knife cut the edges.
- Now with the fork gently pierce the dough bottom.
Now instructions for apple pie
- Preheat the microwave oven to 375 degrees.
- Take a medium-sized bowl and add cream cheese, vanilla, powdered sugar, and egg in it, and beat it to make a smooth batter.
- Now pour this mixture on an unbaked pie shell. Keep this aside.
- Wash apples, peel them and chop them into pieces and add them to an oven-safe bowl.
- Now toss apples with brown sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice, and flour.
- Now bake it for around 2 minutes.
- When the apples get slightly softened, switch off the oven.
- Now take out the bowl and add stir.
- Now pour cheese mixture on it.
- Now bake for 30 to 35 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Now let the apple pie cool down to room temperature.
- Now chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Now take a bowl and add vanilla, powdered sugar and milk and whisk it.
- Now drizzle it on the pie and serve.