Preparing a tasty Low Carb snack does require hours of cooking. If you are planning to make waffles with low carb ingredients, this recipe is just what you are looking for.
Hop into your pantry and pick up these:
- 40gms of Quark
- 40 gm of Butter
- 2-3 eggs
- 3-4 tablespoon of Vanilla protein powder
- One tablespoon of olive oil or vegetable oil
- ½ tablespoon of baking powder
- Calorie-free Sweetener
- One tablespoon of oil for greasing the waffle maker
Cooking Tools Required:
- Waffle maker
- Whisker* (you may use a food processor or blender as well)
- A big bowl for mixing
PREPARATION – How to Cook:
- Take a big bowl and start mixing all the mentioned ingredients, add 40gms of Quark powder, 40 gm of butter three eggs and start whisking it. Let the batter become a little bit consistent as Quark and butter get mixed well.
- After that start adding either one tablespoon of vegetable oil or olive oil, whichever is available. Add ½ tablespoon of baking powder and to make it sweeter add calorie-free sweetener (do not add sugar)
- Lastly add four tablespoons of vanilla protein powder from any of your desired brands (protein powder is necessary, if you don’t have a flavored one, you can add four drops of vanilla essence instead)
- Finally, mix all the ingredients altogether, whisk it until the batter is consistent, make sure the waffle batter is not too thick or does not develop small lumps if you discover the batter is turning to thick you can add five tablespoons of warm water(optional).
- Once the waffle batter is perfectly mixed grease the base of your waffle maker with one tablespoon of oil, start pouring the batter gradually on the waffle maker cook until its light brown.
- Serve it with raspberry jelly and drizzle honey on top of your waffles; you can even serve it with freshly chopped fruits as well.
Make your Sunday morning special with a cup of hot brewed cappuccino with low carb waffles.
Also, if you liked our Low carb waffles recipe, Do Share it on Pinterest!