When we see the people in the current scenario, everyone is busy with their work and nobody gets time even to eat proper food.
People are working on an overtime basis to fulfill their needs. Everyone needs something which is tasty as well as healthy and which is very easy to make as they have very little time. So, here I am to tell you the recipe for making keto strawberry bread at your home.
This recipe is very easy and can be easily made by anyone. This tasty bread can be eaten anytime with the toppings you want or can be eaten as it is. So, do not wait, try this delicious recipe and enjoy the tasty bread at your home.
We also need some kitchen equipment. But do not worry, you will not have to go buy new utensils or any other kitchen equipment especially to prepare these delicious loaves of bread.
It can be made easily by using the normal equipment available in the kitchen within no time.
Types of Equipment used for making keto strawberry bread:
- Some bowls( bowls of all sizes)
- A set of kitchen knives
- A spatula for mixing
- Basic kitchen cutlery
- Cooking spray
- Baking sheet
This equipment is enough to prepare the delicious keto strawberry bread at your home. In about 55 mins, the bread will be ready to be served.
Ingredients required for making keto strawberry bread:
- 5 medium eggs at room temperature
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 3 spoons of coconut flour
- 1 cup of chopped strawberries
- 1 small spoon of baking powder
- 3 spoons of heavy whipping cream or coconut cream
- ½ cup of erythritol
- 3 small spoons so melted butter
- 1-2 small spoons of vanilla extract
Instructions to be followed for making keto strawberry bread at home:
- Start to preheat the oven to 350F degrees and then line a 9x 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and keep it aside.
- Take a large bowl and add the eggs, add the heavy cream, and vanilla extract in the bowl. Start mixing everything properly for 2-3 mins until it becomes frothy.
- Now, sift the dry ingredients over the egg mixture which you prepared. Then, add almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, and baking powder into the bowl. Keep mixing the mixture until a smooth batter is not formed.
- Then, add the butter into it and continue mixing it properly.
- Now, gently fold in the strawberries in the batter and pour the batter into the loaf pans which you prepared and kept aside previously.
- Now, start to bake the batter for about 45-50 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the bread comes out clean when you put a toothpick.
- Then, allow the bread to cool down properly for about 10 mins before removing it from the pan as it may get broken or stick into the pan. After removing from the pan, place the loaf of bread on the wire rack to completely cool.
- Before serving the bread, make sure to make the slices of the bread and then enjoy the bread with anything which you like.