Eating something which is tender, moist, healthy, and as well as tasty is always a wish. A few people only get to each such food item. Many people go for cupcakes, cakes, or even sweet desserts to fill their tummies.
But these dishes have a lot of calories and will not be a good choice for those who are taking proper care of their health.
So, I am here with a recipe for making zucchini bread at your home. This recipe is very easy and simple. Anyone can make this bread without even knowing how to bake it. Just follow the simple steps and your zucchini bread will be ready in an hour.
We also need some kitchen equipment. But do not worry, you will not have to go buy new utensils or any other kitchen equipment especially to prepare this delicious bread. It can be made easily by using the normal equipment available in the kitchen within no time.
Types of Equipment used for making zucchini bread:
- Some bowls( bowls of all sizes)
- A set of kitchen knives
- A spatula for mixing
- Basic kitchen cutlery
- Cooking spray
- Baking sheet
This equipment is enough to prepare the delicious zucchini bread at your home. In about one hour and 5 mins, the bread will be ready to be served.
Ingredients required for making zucchini bread:
- 3 large eggs
- Take granulated sugar for around 1 and a half cups
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 cups of grated, raw zucchini about 3 small to medium zucchini
- 2 small spoons of vanilla extract
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 small spoon of kosher salt
- 1 small spoon of baking soda
- ¼ small spoon of baking powder
- 2 small spoons of ground cinnamon
- Take copped walnuts for around 1 and a half cups
Instructions to be followed for making zucchini bread:
- Start to preheat the oven to 350F degrees and then grease two 9 by 5-inch loaf pans for baking the bread.
- Take a large bowl and whisk the eggs in it until they become foamy and light. Now, add sugar, oil, grated zucchini, and vanilla extract, and mix everything properly until the sugar is dissolved completely.
- Take another bowl and add the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon in it and combine everything nicely. Now, add this mixture into the egg mixture and mix them properly until a thick batter is formed. Then, fold the walnuts into the finished mixture.
- Now, pour the batter which you prepared in the pans which you prepared and kept aside. Take 2 pans and divide the batter equally in each pan. Then, start baking the bread in the center of the oven for about 40-45 mins or until the bread becomes light brown and the toothpick inserted in the bread loaf comes out clean.
- Now, heat the bread for 5- 10 mins and then turn it on the racks and keep it cool for another 20 mins. Then, make the slices of the bread and your zucchini bread is ready to be served.