Relish in every taste!
Heading back to the TACO history, the first-ever Taco was created between 1000 and 500 B.C!!
Woah! That’s old! Just imagine, such an old dish still being made and devoured with the same love and passion as it was done in the first place, that’s unusual! Because the dish in itself is a wonder and be it any time before Christ or after it, its specialty will always get its way!
But what if it’s said that you get to have this sizzling dish in a significantly more healthy version which not only commits to an interesting healthy outline of nutrients but also ensures the best fit for lunch or dinner. This healthy version is the Weight Watchers Taco soup. Well, it is not exactly like tacos, but consists of the ingredients required for the taco making along with further interesting additional ingredients to it. And the technique that is followed for the soup is purely different from that of Tacos.
So Americans, that’s like two diversified mechanisms of Taco food existing and you get to taste one of its vibrant types in the form of this juicy Taco Soup. Sounds exciting right?
The key highlight of the dish
- Easy breezy steps to prepare it
- No complicacy involved
- Due to its consistency of zero smart points, you can accompany this dish with a fair share of low-fat cheddar cheese and taco shells! Tasty and fun!
Quick analytics of the dish
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Preparation time: 50 minutes
- Servings: 12 servings
- 1 pound of ground turkey or lean beef
- 8 ounce can of finely chopped tomatoes
- 16 ounce can of chilli beans (you can opt for hot or regular chilli beans, anything works)
- Chopped pieces of a large onion
- 8 ounce can of tomatoes of Mexican mode
- 16 ounce of whole kernel corn
- 16 ounce of pinto beans
- 1-ounce package of taco seasoning mix
- 1-ounce package of hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- Assemble one pound of ground turkey with chopped pieces of a large onion in a large stockpot.
Note: Saute the mixture of ground turkey and chopped onions minutely with keeping a constant note of whether the entire surface area of the turkey is getting mixed with the onion pieces or not.
- From the mixture of step 1, let go of any excess fat by simply draining it off.
Note: Drain it with utter precision making sure you completely get rid of the fat.
- Mix a one-ounce package of hidden valley ranch dressing mix to the above mixture.
- Now’s when the taco seasonings mix will walk its way to perform its swirl of yummy-tangy magic. Add 1-ounce package of taco seasoning mix to the mixture of ranch, ground turkey and onions and again mix them well.
- In this fifth step you will have to bring the rest of the ingredients together, introduce them to the mixture from step 4 and mix all of them extremely well. So in this step, you will acquire a fine aromatic merge of the entire setup of ingredients which looks deliciously captivating.
Note: Mix perfectly.
- Simmer the above mixture for a duration of one hour by keeping the stockpot’s lid on and stirring it from time to time.
- Serve the aromatic soup in 12 Caffe Americano Cups tout de suite and witness your guests just falling head over heels for your Weight Watcher Taco Soup! Brace yourself up and let the compliments flow in.
Winters have a special place for soups. Its hot layer of ingredients and its functional potential to drive away any winter-related illness is its best thing. Hence, with our Weight Watcher Taco Soup, you should know that your winters are made. You can enjoy the snow flurries as much as you want to because this Taco Soup is always ready at your rescue for eradicating any form of flu.
Well, this was complementary. Do you know what’s the main attraction of this weight watcher? It helps with losing calories and restyle you to be as healthy as a fiddle.