Our tasty weight watchers crock pot potato soup is here..
Its existence of simplicity builds the dish in the best of ways. Well, today we bring to you a weight watcher dish which finely deserves to be termed as, “The Tonic No Complicacy Weight Watcher Course!”. It is none other than the prolific recipe of Weight Watcher Crock Pot Potato Soup.
This Crock Pot Potato Soup Recipe is a flawless setup of productive facets and has no verbs of blending or making the roux. Well in general, a classic potato soup consumes a fine amount of time and labour. It involves so many diversified actions of grating the potato, preparing roux, taking exhaustingly longer hours to blend all the elements and so on.
But, this recipe is not like other Potato Soups. It’s different. It’s wonderful. It’s charming. It has no traces of such actions of grating and roux. All it requires is to assemble all the ingredients into a crockpot. All the wait that you need to do in here is waiting for its magic to happen.
Key Highlights of the Dish
- A flawless cooking technique
- Handsome fresh ingredients
- Ideal go-to inclusion to your diet routine
- Fat-free, Fat-free and Fat-free!
- An elegant flaunt of fine colours in its appearance
Quick Analytics of the dish
- Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- Cooking Time: 6-8 hours
- Serving: 1.5 cups
- 32-ounce bag of frozen diced hash browns
- 14-ounce cans of fat-free chicken broth
- 10 ounce can of the 98 percent fat-free cream of Chicken Soup
- Half cup of sliced onions
- A quarter tsp of ground pepper
- 8-ounce package of the one-third fat-free cream cheese
- As it is quite evident from the name itself, start with taking a crockpot and washing it with utter precision. You can use a pastry brush, put the cleaning agent on top of the brush and spread it through the entire surface area of the crockpot. Wash it thoroughly and your crockpot is all set to put into work.
Note: You need to wash it because the next step involves a lot of work for the crockpot. So that everything goes pitch-perfect it’s better to be extra organised by washing it rigorously.
- Leaving behind the cream cheese, put all the above-mentioned ingredients into the crockpot and slow cook it for a time duration of 6 to 8 hours stretch on a low flame.
Note: While you are slow-cooking, stir all the ingredients finely and check for the fine mingling of all the ingredients.
- Just an hour before serving this wonderous weight-watcher in a Tamadon Ramen Shaped Bowl, introduce an eight-ounce package of one-third fat-free cream cheese to the above mixture. Mix the cheese well with the other ingredients.
- Minutely heat the crockpot mixture of cheese and all the other ingredients.
Note: Continue heating till you observe that all the ingredients have melted.
- If you are not a fan of onions, then you can replace it with 2-3 tsp of onion powder.
- For the toppings, you have several other options to choose from. It doesn’t necessarily have to be cheese. You can opt for chopped bacon, cilantro or parsley leaves.
Life is too short to eat boring foods. So why waste time when you can treat yourself and your guests with a tasty soup recipe of the Weight Watcher Crockpot Potato Soup, which not only offers a delicious relish but takes care of your health too. A tasty dish and the best buddy of your health. Now that is something! Read up on our recipe and build this weight watcher dish with out-and-out passion!