The ultimate health-yummy recipe for a perfect weekend.
We get up in the morning, make ourselves breakfast and leave for work. The whole day, we live every minute meeting deadlines, presentations, boss’s orders, completing office projects, finalizing deals with clients and at the end coming back home exhausted.
Don’t you think between these rush hours of stressful work and life there should be a constant requirement for a fitness mantra that would outline your fitness with its superpowers of strength, energy and above all effective nutrients?
This fitness mantra is none other than The vibrant recipe of well-being: The Weight Watchers Cinnamon Rolls! Sounds devouringly interesting right? So fitness moguls, let’s dig in to know about this weight watcher dish.
Key Highlights of the dish
- A charming simplicity
- The ease to prepare it with such minimal number of ingredients
- People having a sweet tooth, this dish is your heavenly encounter
- Will momentarily melt in your mouth
- A firm approach toward style
- A playful ensemble of tasty colors
Quick analytics about the dish
- Serving Size: 5-6 people
- Cooking time: 20-25 mins
- Preparation time: 40-45 mins
- Level: Intermediate
- 1 cup of nonfat Greek Yoghurt
- 2 tbsps of Erythritol
- 1 cup of Self-Raising Flour
- 1 tsp of Cinnamon
- 20 to 30 sprays of the spread brand butter substitute, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter
- No-sugar caramel sauce
- Hand-Held Mixer
- Firstly you start with preheating the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees.
- Put together one cup of nonfat Greek Yoghurt and one cup of Self-Raising Flour in a medium shaped bowl and mix the two with the inventive tool of a hand-held mixer.
Note: Continue mixing until the dough has been formed.
- Now, the formed dough which you obtain in step 2 is all set to be kneaded. Knead the dough and roll it out into a rectangular shape.
Note: Make sure you knead the dough well with utter precision.
- Step 4 is all about letting yourself know the wondrous magic of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. Spray this butter substitute 20 times over the dough.
Note: While you are spraying, try not to overdo it.
- Release 2 tbsps of Erythritol to 1 tsp of Cinnamon in a mini bowl and mix them well.
- Sprinkle the above mixture of Erythritol and Cinnamon over the dough from step 4.
Note: After sprinkling, further spread the mixture proportionately over the tender surface of the dough.
- Roll up the dough lengthwise and then slice it into pieces of 10-12.
Note: The rolling of the dough should be perfectly compact. That way it would look wonderfully elegant and in trend.
- Bake the 10-12 pieces of the rolled-up dough on the oven which was kept warm till now. Bake it for a duration of 20-25 minutes in a skillet or a frying pan.
Note: Keep on baking it till the dough is cooked thoroughly with every inch of its soft skin being fully warm.
- Take the frying pan with the baked rolled up pieces off from the oven and shower it with the no-sugar caramel sauce.
Note: The amount of caramel sauce to be sprinkled over the dough varies accordingly.
- Your Weight Watchers Cinnamon Rolls are all set to be munched on. Well, now you are going to realize what a good cook you’ve become who has this startling swirl in making stunning healthy dishes.
So what are you waiting for? Amp up your fitness regime with this interesting Weight Watchers Cinnamon Rolls Recipe. Shop for the mentioned ingredients and make yourself this healthy yummy establishment, with groovy layers of no-sugar caramel sauce which will make you go, “Woah! Now this I call a supreme healthy invention of food”.