Weight watchers chocolate chips cookies were quite a challenge as I have to take every ingredient very seriously. I am big fan of cookies and can have them anytime especially with a hot cup of my favorite cappuccino.
But as we all know 2 to 3 cookies can make you fat because of its high carb and fat content. But this recipe is simply magical and serves you delicious chocolate chip cookies in just one Smartpoint per serving.
This recipe makes around 24 serving and you can make it in large batches to store for longer duration. Make sure to keep it at a hiding place because your kids are going to have it all!
- 2 tbsp softened light butter
- 2 tsp fresh canola oil
- 1 egg white
- Pinch of baking soda
- ½ cup dark variety brown sugar or stevia
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 3/4th cup refined flour
- 3 oz or half cup dark chocolate choco chips
Instruction – How to Make:
- Preheat your oven.
- Take a medium sized bowl and add cream and butter together along with oil and sugar.
- Add 2 tsp of vanilla extract along with egg white and a pinch of salt. Mix the mixture thoroughly till the ingredients combine together.
- Take another bowl and combine baking soda and refined flour and stir it into the batter.
- Once done with this, add chocolate chips and stir it evenly to distribute chocolate chips throughout.
- Drop half tsp of batter or dough on nonstick baking sheets. Make sure to leave space between the cookies.
- Bake it bin the preheated oven for 4 to 6 minutes until it turns out to be crispy golden from edges.
- This recipe serves around 24 serving and one serving contains 2 cookies.
Nutritive Value of One Cookie:
|1 per serving.
More Recipes You May Like:
- 11+ Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes
- 25+ Weight Watchers Desserts Recipes
- 50+ Ultimate Weight Watchers Recipes With Smartpoints
- 16 Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes On the Go
- 25+ Easy Weight Watchers Meals
- 11+ Weight Watchers Casserole Recipes
- 13+ Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes
- 11+ Easy Weight Watchers Smoothies Recipes
- 10 Weight Watchers Air Fryer Recipes
- 10 Low Fat Weight Watchers Soup Recipes
- 9+ Weight Watchers Pizza Recipes with SmartPoints
- 12 Weight Watchers Vegetarian Recipes
- 15+ Weight Watchers Snacks On The Go
Did you like My Weight Watchers Chocolate Chips Cookie Recipe? Please Share This Post on Pinterest 🙂