Our Tasty Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup Recipe is here..
A thriving health fitness recipe that has been embellished for years and originated as the cuisine of our very own, presenting to you The American wonder recipe of Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup.
A soup is generally that food item that makes the right fit when you want to eat healthily and keep it light at the same time.
Well, this Cabbage Soup is just like the general ones along with a detailed adaptation of Vitamin K and Vitamin C. One of its robust qualities would be its intensified mechanism to lower cholesterol and the existence of zero smart points in it.
Key Highlights of the Dish
- A piquant flavour
- A fairly vibe of the Italiano soup of Minestrone
- Its firm technique to limit calories
- A satisfying spoon dip into its soothing layer
- Constructive content of nutrients and order of perfection
Quick Analytics of the Dish
- Serving Size: 6 servings
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Level: Intermediate
- 1 tsp of Vegetable Oil
- 3 chopped sticks of celery
- 1 shredded medium cabbage
- 100g of chopped green beans
- 700 ml of beef stocks derived from a bouillon cube
- 1 tbsp of pure tomato paste
- 3 finely sliced garlic cloves
- 1 Small Sweet yellow pepper
- 1 Small Sweet red pepper
- 200 grams of finely chopped carrots
- 2 not so finely small chopped onions
- Cover the bottom of your skillet or a large frying pan with 1 tsp of vegetable oil. Perform the art of covering the bottom by simply spreading the oil with a pastry brush.
- Warm the skillet over a fine flare of heat. Add 2 roughly chopped small onions, 200 grams of finely chopped carrots, 3 sliced sticks of celery and some peppers. After adding the combination of these vegetables, saute their mixture smoothly for a time duration of 5 minutes.
- Bring in three finely chopped garlic cloves and mix it further with the above mixture of celery, carrots, carrots, onions and celery. Mix it for 1 to 2 minutes.
Note: Try to avoid overdoing the mixing.
- 1 tbsp of pure tomato paste is to be added to the mixture from step 3. Now the time has finally arrived for the main character of the dish to walk into the fitness food ramp. Yes, you guessed it right. The cabbage is here to do its magic! After the addition of tomato paste, you will have to add grated slices of a medium cabbage.
Note: Due to the content of ingredients being considerably more in this step, it becomes fundamentally important for you to mix all the ingredients super well.
- Cook the above mixture on a definite amount of heat and then lower the flame and slow cook it for a time period of 8 to 10 minutes.
- Also while slow cooking, add 100 grams of chopped beans to the mixture. Further cook it on a lower flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
Note: Continue the cooking until the beans transform into a soft appearance.
- Salt and pepper keep the taste of the dish intact. So add some salt and pepper to it.
- Your Weight Watcher Cabbage soup is all set to be served in a wonderful crafted white or a bright colored bowl. Treat yourself with this Cabbage Soup with an utmost zeal and passion.
Are you ready to be the fittest version of yourself?! If yes then here’s your chance to do so. The recipe of Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup will amazingly help you to lose calories and will land you in a healthy state of mind and body. It is as yummy as its vibrant and chic semblance. Grab a fine geometrical spoon that is loud and clear so that while taking a dip from the dish, you get to taste a huge chunk of it.