Cupcakes are small but are very delicious in taste. They can easily fill anyone’s mouth with water. The cupcakes are very flavourful and when combined with vanilla, it becomes super delicious. Even the cupcakes are a cheat meal for many but this recipe has fewer carbs and fats as compared to others.
So, I am here with another delicious recipe for making a vanilla cupcake. This recipe is super easy and can be made by anyone and anywhere. This recipe requires less time and fewer ingredients for preparation. These cupcakes are very light and fluffy. I am sure You will like so much that you’ll eating more.
The cupcakes can be served to your family and friends. You can also have it at lunch, dinner, or as a snack. Also, it can be a perfect treat at your kid’s birthday party and can also be given at the family get-together or even when you meet your friends.
If you are someone who does not know how to cook or how to bake, do not worry. It is an easy recipe which anyone can try without any previous experience in baking.
We also need some kitchen equipment. But do not worry, you will not have to go buy new utensils or any other kitchen equipment especially to prepare this delicious cupcake. It can be made easily by using the normal equipment available in the kitchen within no time.
Types of Equipment used for making vanilla cupcakes:
- Some bowls( bowls of all sizes)
- A set of kitchen knives
- A spatula for mixing
- Basic kitchen cutlery
- Cooking spray
- Baking sheet
This equipment is enough to prepare the delicious vanilla cupcake at your home. In about an hour, the bread will be ready to be served.
Ingredients required for making vanilla cupcakes:
- Take all-purpose flour for about 1 and a half cups
- Take baking soda for about 1 and a half small spoons
- ¼ small spoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup of sugar
- ¾ cup of unsalted butter(it should be melted)
- 2 small spoons of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of milk
- ½ small spoon of vanilla extract
- 1 small spoon of heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups of confectioners sugar
- 1 cup of unsalted butter
Instructions for making vanilla cupcakes at home:
- Start to preheat the oven at 350F degrees. Now, prepare a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Then, sift together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt, and then keep the mixture aside.
- Now, beat the eggs and sugar using and electric mixer. Do it for 1-2 mins until the eggs are a light yellow. When you are still mixing it, pour in the melted butter and the vanilla extract into it.
- Now, fill the cupcake batter into the muffin tin for about ¾ of the capacity. Bake it for 15 – 18 mins or until the cupcakes are cooked through and the toothpick comes out from it clean. Then, place it on the rack and let it cool.
- Using an electric mixer, mix the cream, confectioner sugar, and butter together. When it is combined properly, add the vanilla extract and heavy whipping cream and mix it again. Now, using a piping bag, top the cupcakes with it and serve.