A lot of people like to eat junk food all the time. But it is not safe for your health and other things. But what if we can just convert this junk food into something delicious as well as healthy by using some veggies.
Not only by using the veggies but also by decreasing the amount of oil and other stuff used for making the dish. People try different methods to stay healthy and fit but at last they give up on their diet because of taste.
The most common reason for people to give up their diet is the food which they have to eat during the whole diet. They have to give up all the sweet dishes, oily food and especially junk food.
But do not worry now, I am here to tell you a tasty and healthy recipe for making tortilla pizza at your home. Yes, it is a pizza recipe but on the other hand it is also healthy and anyone can eat this without any hesitation.
This tortilla pepperoni pizza is so easy that anyone can make it just by following the simple steps which I will be telling you all. So, what are you waiting for? Go for it and make delicious pizza at home.
We also need some kitchen equipment. But do not worry, you will not have to go buy new utensils or any other kitchen equipment especially to prepare this delicious pizza. It can be made easily by using the normal equipment available in the kitchen within no time.
Types of Equipment used for making tortilla pepperoni pizza:
- Some bowls( bowls of all sizes)
- A set of kitchen knives
- A spatula for mixing
- Basic kitchen cutlery
- Cooking spray
- Baking sheet
This equipment is enough to prepare the delicious tortilla pepperoni pizza at your home. In about 10-15 mins, the pizza will be ready to be served.
Ingredients required for making tortilla pepperoni pizza:
- 1 low carb whole wheat tortilla (La tortilla factory)
- 2 ounces of Trader Joe’s lite mozzarella
- 3 spoons of marinara sauce
- ¼ small spoons of dried oregano
- 8 slices of turkey pepperoni
- 1 spray of canola oil spray
- 1 pinch of crushed red pepper
Instructions to be followed for making tortilla pepperoni pizza at home:
- Start to preheat the oven to 425F degrees.
- To assemble the pizza, first spread the marinara sauce on the top of the tortilla.
- Now, add the mozzarella cheese on the top, and then add the pepperoni.
- Then, top it with oregano and crushed red pepper.
- Spray very quickly with the canola oil spray, do not spray it for more than half of a second.
- Now, put it in the oven and start baking it. Bake the pizza for about 5-7 mins and wait until it becomes bubbly and brown.
- Then, let it sit and cool for 2-3 mins and your pizza is ready to be served.
- Garnish it with extra oregano and other toppings and enjoy.