Soup is a delicious dish anyone can have. It is light, flavourful, creamy, and something hot and fresh which anyone can have. So, I am here with this easy and tasty recipe of taco soup. This requires very little time and ingredients but you will not have to compromise with the taste.
You can make taco soup anywhere and anytime. It is very easy and can be prepared by anyone even if the person does not know how to cook. Soups are always simple to make but on the other hand, they are very delicious also.
In this recipe, you can use fresh veggies and seasonings. This will enhance the taste and flavors of the soup. You can serve it for lunch, dinner or even try it as a snack. And in my opinion they are really good for the winter.
We also need some kitchen equipment. But do not worry, you will not have to go buy new utensils or any other kitchen equipment especially to prepare this delicious soup. It can be made easily by using the normal equipment available in the kitchen within no time.
Types of Equipment used for making taco soup:
- Some bowls( bowls of all sizes)
- A set of kitchen knives
- A spatula for mixing
- Basic kitchen cutlery
- Cooking spray
This equipment is enough to prepare the delicious taco soup at your home. In less than an hour, the soup will be ready to be served.
Ingredients required for making taco soup:
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 15 oz of corn
- 2 cups of Salsa
- 2 cans of green chilies
- 15 oz black beans (they should be rinsed and drained properly)
- 2 spoons of taco seasoning
- 2 cups of beef broth
- Sour cream, shredded cheese, and tortilla chips for toppings
Instructions to be followed for making taco soup at home:
- Take a large pot for the preparation of ground beef. Put the ground beef into the large pot. Crumble the ground beef and stir it occasionally until the beef becomes brown. Now, drain all the fat properly and put it back on the gas stove.
- Now, you have to put corn, salsa, chilies, black beans, taco seasoning, and a dry ranch in a fixed proportion. Then mix everything together, so that everything gets combined equally.
- After the first 2 steps are completed, pour the beef broth into the pot and allow it to simmer on medium or low flames for around 30 to 40 mins.
- Check the pot and you will see that delicious taco soup is completely ready to be served to your family and friends.
The taco soup can be served with sour cream, shredded cheese, or tortilla chips as a topping on the soup. These things will enhance the taste of the taco soup which you prepared after reading the recipe.
So, what are you waiting for? Just enter your kitchen and surprise everyone with this delicious taco soup. It hardly takes 55 mins and can be served to multiple people.