We all love to have pizza whenever we feel to have something, especially in the evening. At present, there loads of variety of pizza in the market and on the net but I love to have taco pizza.
It’s my favorite. Not even me, my kids too love this. Crispy taco pizza with toppings is yummy. You too can make taco pizza at home easily by following our easy recipe. Just have a quick look at the steps.
- Baking sheet
- Parchment papers
Preparation time -15 minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
Total time – 35 minutes
- Calories: 491
- Saturated Fat: 21g
- Total Fat: 46g
- Unsaturated Fat: 14g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 894mg
- Cholesterol: 202mg
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 7gNet
- Sugar: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 49g
- Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Ingredients for Taco Pizza crust:
- Shredded mozzarella -2 cups
- Cream cheese2 tablespoons
- Egg -1
- Almond flour¾ cup
Ingredients for the topping:
- Ground beef – 1 pound
- Taco seasoning – 2 teaspoons
- Water – ¼ cup
- Cheese sauce – 1/2 cup
- Grated cheddar – 1 cup
- Chopped iceberg lettuce- 1 cup
- Diced tomato 1
- Sliced black olives¼ cup
- Sour cream
Instructions for taco pizza
- Preheat microwave at 425 degrees temperature.
- Take an oven-safe bowl and add cream cheese and mozzarella place in the oven.
- Microwave till it melts.
- Take out the bowl and stir nicely.
- Add almond flour and egg and stir again to combine well.
- Take a baking sheet and set parchment paper on it.
- Now transfer the dough and set it on the baking sheet. Do cover it again with another sheet of parchment paper.
- Roll the dough with the rolling pin. Don’t roll it too thin. It should be around 12 inches thick.
- Remove one parchment paper from the top and place dough long with the bottom parchment paper on the pizza pan.
- Trip the paper if it is coming out of the pan.
- Place in oven and bake for around 10 minutes.
- When the crust of pizza turns light golden in color, then it means the crust is baked properly.
- Till the crust is baked let us start preparing to topping.
- Switch on the flame and set it to medium heat.
- Place skillet and add ground beef.
- Stir and cook.
- When ground beef is cooked drains the grease and water and taco seasoning.
- Stir it nicely so that the meat is coated nicely.
- Cook for around 5 minutes more. Do stir the beef occasionally.
- Crust might have baked till now. Remove the baking pan and flip the crust carefully as it will be hot.
- Now on crust top it with cheese sauce, seasoned beef, and grated cheddar cheese.
- Place the baking pan again in the oven and bake for around 8 minutes more.
- When the cheese melts remove it from the oven and add some toppings liked black olives, lettuce, diced tomatoes, and diced green onion.
- Cut in 4 to 8 slices and enjoy taco pizza.
- You can use toppings as per your choice.