Hi dear, how are you all? Chilling outside? So what’s your plan to make today for lunch? Nothing decided? Don’t worry we have one delicious recipe for you that’s healthy and super tasty.
The dish I am talking about is spinach stuffed chicken breasts. This dish is loaded with fresh spinach, cheese, and cream cheese making it yummy. If you eat only low-carb dishes then this is it.
The ingredients added in this add a ton of flavors to it and the best thing is it’s super quick to make. The best part of this dish is that it has veggies.
Especially when your kids run from eating healthy veggies you can make this dish and serve it to them. They will love the dish.
If you are on a diet, especially on a keto diet, you can have this. It’s perfect for your diet plan. You can do your diet by enjoying this yummy creamy dish. Isn’t that great?
You can prepare this dish when you are expecting some guests at home. It’s perfect to serve them.
- Baking dish
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cooking time – 25 minutes
Total time – 35 minutes
Servings – 4
- Total Fat: 24g
- Calories: 407
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 139mg
- Unsaturated Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Sodium: 873mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Protein: 41g
- Sugar: 1g
Ingredients for Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Breasts -4 chicken
- Avocado or Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Paprika -1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Onion powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Softened cream cheese – 4 ounces
- Grated Parmesan – ¼ cup
- Mayonnaise -2 tablespoons
- Fresh chopped spinach – 1 ½ cups
- Minced garlic – 1 teaspoon
- Red pepper flakes – ½ teaspoon
Instructions for Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Preheat the microwave oven at 375 degrees temperature.
- Time to take your cutting board and then place the chicken breast.
- Now drizzle breast with oil.
- Take a small bowl and add 1 tsp of paprika, ¼ tsp of garlic powder, ¼ tsp onion powder and ½ tsp of salt and stir.
- Now sprinkle this mixture on chicken breast evenly on all sides.
- With the knife on each side of the chicken breast, cut a pocket.
- Take a bowl and parmesan, cream cheese, spinach, mayonnaise, red pepper, garlic, salt around ½ tsp, and red pepper and stir nicely.
- Now add this spinach mixture evenly into each chicken breast.
- Transfer the chicken breast in a baking dish and bake for around 25 to 30 minutes uncovered.
- Tasty spinach stuffed chicken breasts are ready to serve and enjoy.