You are searching for some great and perfect dish for weekend night, then this scallop shrimp pasta is perfect. To make this dish you need only few ingredients and with those you can quickly make out this delicious dish.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Total Time Needed: 30 minutes
Servings: 3 people
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Calories: 431kcal
- Fat: 7g
- Protein: 32g
- Cholesterol: 223mg
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Potassium: 493mg
- Sodium: 945mg
- Sugar: 3g
- Fiber: 2g
- Vitamin C: 16mg
- Vitamin A: 450IU
- Iron: 3.1mg
- Calcium: 136mg
- Linguine – 6-8 oz
- Scallops – 8-10 oz
- Peeled and deveined shrimps – 8 oz,
- Cherry tomatoes – 6 oz
- Minced garlic cloves – 3 large
- White wine -1/2 cup
- Unsalted butter – 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Finely chopped Parsley -1-2 tablespoons
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Set microwave oven boiler to high temperature and combine all ingredients.
- Take a pot and add water and boil it.
- Now add salt.
- Now add pasta and cook with the method written on package.
- Take some pasta cooking water and keep aside.
- Now on baking sheet place foil paper. Now spread cherry tomatoes.
- Broil cherry tomatoes for 3 to 4 minutes. When tomatoes burst switch off the oven and take out the baking dish. Keep these tomatoes aside.
- Now with paper towel Pat scallops and dry shrimps. Now sprinkle pepper and salt on both the sides.
- Now place a pan and add 1 to 2 tablespoon of oil in it. Keep the flame to medium high.
- When oil gets hot add scallops.
- Leave it untouched for 2 to 4 minutes. When the bottom turns brown flip it and sear the other side in the same way.
- When both sides of scallops turns brown transfer it to a plate.
- If needed add more oil to pan and add shrimps.
- Now sear for around 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- When shrimps are no longer pink and are cooked transfer shrimps to scallops plate.
- Now add little bit oil more in pan and add minced chopped garlic.
- Sauté garlic for few seconds. When garlic fragrant add white wine.
- Reduce flame to medium flame add more oil to the pan and then add minced garlic. Sauté for a few seconds and then add white wine.
- Now deglaze the pan and cook for around 20 seconds.
- Now add pasta, cherry tomatoes, butter, scallops and shrimps. If there is juice in plate add that too.
- Now mix it well and when butter starts melting and all flavors are nicely combined, season with pepper and salt.
- If you find pasta little bit dry you can add reserved pasta water to it and mix it.
- Now sprinkle some chopped parsley and serve.