Desserts are those dishes which we love to have it after lunch or dinner especially when we have guest at home. This dish is best to serve to our guests. For making this dish you don’t have to cook anything.
You just have to mix the ingredients, chill and serve. It’s very easy to make Pumpkin Cheesecake. This ultra smooth, creamy and delicious dessert is so tasty that you will love to have more than one slice.
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Chilling Time: 6 hours
- Servings: 12 slices
- Calories: 518kcal
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Protein: 6g
- Fat: 36g
- Saturated Fat: 18g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
- Sodium: 375mg
- Potassium: 266mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 32g
- Vitamin A: 2620IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Calcium: 140mg
- Iron: 2mg
Ingredients For the crust
- Gingersnap cookie crumbs- 2 cups
- Melted butter – 6 tablespoons
- Real maple syrup -2 tablespoons
Ingredients For the filling
- Full fat cream cheese – 24 ounces
- Powdered sugar – 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice -1 tablespoon
- Maple syrup – 4 tablespoons
- Pumpkin puree – 1/2 cup
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix – 1 tablespoon
- Melted and cooled white chocolate – 8 ounces
- Whipped topping or cream – 2 cups
Ingredients For the toppings
- Whipped topping or cream – 1 cup
- Maple syrup or caramel sauce
- Crumbled gingersnap cookies
- Take a 9-inch springform pan and place parchment paper in it.
- Take a big bowl and add the gingersnap cookie crumbs.
- Now add maple syrup and melted butter. Mix it well so that ingredients get combined very well.
- Now pour this mixture into the springform pan.
- Now with the help of bowl first flatten the mixture and press it with fingers. Remember set the mixture about halfway in the sides too. Keep the pan aside.
- Now take a big bowl and add cream cheese to it.
- Now with the help of stand mixer or hand mixer blend it till cheese turns smooth.
- Add ½ cup of powdered sugar and mix.
- Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice and mix.
- Now add pumpkin puree, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice and mix it and combine all.
- Now add white chocolate and mix it.
- Now add whipped topping or whipped cream and mix it smoothly with the spoon. Mix till there is no streak in the batter.
- And pour this mixture into the springform pan in which we have already set crust.
- With spatula smooth the top and keep in fridge to set.
- After 6 hours take out and before serving add whipped cream on top, some maple syrup or caramel syrup and sprinkle some crumbled gingersnap cookies. Now it’s ready to serve. Cut in desired shape and enjoy this delicious dessert.
If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice mix you can add 1/2 teaspoon cloves,1 /2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1 teaspoon powdered ginger, 1/4 teaspoon allspice, and 2 tsp cinnamon.