Everybody craves a delicious delight that can be easily be made. So, it’s time to have some tasty Banana Bread Mug Cake for you and your family. You can also share this delicious cake with your friends and show off your cooking skills.
This is recipe is very easy and will be among the best banana bread recipe you will ever try. Just a simple microwave recipe to bake a slice of delicious banana bread in a mug. Try this recipe today and let your friends and family have a tasty banana mug cake. The moist and yummy cake can be eaten anytime, whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
This cake can be served to anyone in the dessert or even as a snack. Just slice it into different pieces and let your cravings last all night long. It is very yummy with low calories, so even someone on the diet can easily take a big slice. It will work as the best cheat meal for anyone who wants to skip their diet a little.
You need only a few things and a little time with no patience. Just jump into the kitchen and start baking the banana bread mug cake. You need some bananas, milk, low-fat butter, a small amount of brown sugar, and some flavorings which you like.
This is the recipe of only one Banana bread mug cake but you can make more after trying this for once. It hardly takes 7-10mins to properly bake it and garnish it.
Types of equipment required for making the Banana Bread Mug Cake:
You just require basic kitchen equipment to make this cake. No worries about buying new and expensive things. So let’s see the list of equipment.
- A hand mixer or an electric one
- Baking sheet depending on the amount you are going to bake.
- Some mixing bowls
- And a knifes
This equipment is enough for you to make the cake fluffy and tasty. Now, it’s time to bake check the ingredients and recipe.
Banana Bread Mug Cake Recipe:
You will require a total time of 7-10 mins to completely prepare it. 5mins for preparations and 2 mins for baking, the rest you can take for decorations.
- ½ half of banana
- 1 egg
- 1 spoon of almond milk
- ½ small spoon of vanilla
- 3 spoon flour
- 1 spoon butter
- 2 spoon sugar
- ¾ small spoon of baking powder
- 1 spoon maple syrup
- ½ small spoon of cinnamon
- 2 spoon walnuts
- ¼ small spoon salt
- ½ small spoon of nutmeg
- Take bananas and mash them in a mug.
- Now put vanilla, egg, butter, and milk to it and mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the mug and stir it until it mixes completely.
- Take another mug and fill it half or ¾ with the way you prepared.
- Preheat the microwave and put the mug in for 90- 120 seconds.
- Check whether it is ready and then keep it out to cool for 2-3 mins.
- Garnish it with banana slices and serve
Here is how I prepared the delicious cake for myself and my family. Try it and I am sure your tummy will enjoy this tasty treat.