Muffins are one of the most famous desserts you can have. They can be served anytime, whether you are having lunch, dinner, or even at snack time. The craze for muffins is immense. No one can satisfy their tummy with just one muffin. They are so delicious that you can not control your desire to eat more than one muffin.
Making muffins is as easy as eating them. The person who does not know how to cook or how to bake things can also make these easy muffins.
So, I am here again with the recipe for making lemon muffins. You can serve them to your family and friends and flex your cooking skills even when you are not so familiar with them.
This tasty recipe requires very few ingredients and a little time to prepare. If you look at the time for the preparation of the muffins, you will require 10 mins for preparation, 15 mins of cooking time. This sums up to be 25 mins and the muffins will be ready to be served.
These lemon muffins have low carbs and fats. Even if you or anyone else is dieting, they can have it without thinking about their diet. It can be one of the best cheat meals you or anyone else can have. A tasty delight with very few calories is a must-try recipe for everyone.
We also need some kitchen equipment. But do not worry, you will not have to go buy new utensils or any other kitchen equipment especially to prepare this delicious muffin. It can be made easily by using the normal equipment available in the kitchen within no time.
Types of Equipment used for making lemon muffins:
- Some bowls( bowls of all sizes)
- A set of kitchen knives
- A spatula for mixing
- Basic kitchen cutlery
- Cooking spray
- Baking sheet
This equipment is enough to prepare the delicious lemon muffins at your home. In about an hour, the bread will be ready to be served.
Ingredients required for making lemon muffins:
- 1 box of lemon cake mix for making the muffins
- 1 small container of light lemon yogurt
- 2 small spoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of water
You need only 4 ingredients to prepare the lemon muffins at home. After eating the muffins you will get only energy and not fats. One serving of this muffin contains 48 calories, 10g of carbs, and 1g of protein.
Instructions for making lemon muffins at home:
- For making these lemon muffins at home, first, you need to preheat the oven at 350F degrees.
- Take a bowl and add all the ingredients like lemon yogurt, vanilla extract, etc. Now, mix everything properly in the bowl until everything is combined.
- After this, fill the sections of the mini muffin tray with the batter you just prepared with the mini cupcake liners.
- Fill each cupcake liner half with the batter.
- Start baking the muffins for about 12-15 mins until the muffin’s top becomes golden brown and the toothpick comes out from it easily. Now, your lemon muffins are ready.