I mostly try to have some healthy dish like keto strawberry smoothie to kick start my day as it will nourish my body and I will feel good whole day.
If you are on low carb diet or any keto diet having strawberries is a good option as you all know that berries and watermelon has low carbs compared to all other fruits. I have a habit of eating strawberries daily, you too should eat it frequently as it’s very good for the health.
After trying my recipe I am sure you will thank me for this smoothie recipe. You can add-on this to your daily meals as it’s healthy and tasty.
If you have vanilla powder, add to the dish instead of vanilla extract or sweetener. Adding avocado will add on extra flavor and creamy texture to the smoothie. Those who don’t want to add they can avoid adding avocado.
With just four to five ingredients and in just 4 minutes you can prepare this yummy plus healthier keto strawberry smoothie. You can serve this smoothie to your guest too, they will love to have it and make ask you to share the recipe with them so that they can make it at their home.
- Preparation Time -2 mins
- Total Time Needed -2 mins
- Servings -1
- Calories: 187kcal
- Protein: 3g
- Total Carbohydrates: 9.4g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Fat: 17g
- Sugar: 2.9g
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Almond milk unsweetened – ¾ cup
- Frozen strawberries – ⅓ cup
- Avocado circa ¼ small avocados – 1 oz
- Coconut cream – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla extracts ½ tsp
- Powdered sweetener 1 tsp
- Take a blender jar and add 1/3 cup of frozen strawberries.
- Add ¾ cup of unsweatened almond milk.
- add 2 tablespoon of coconut cream.
- add ½ teaspoon of vanilla extracts.
- Add 1 teaspoon of powdered sweatener.
- Add avocado circa ¼ small avocados around 1 oz.
- blend all ingredients and when it turn smooth pour it in your glass and enjoy. you can add some strawberry pieces at the top to give it more taste.
Adding sweetner and vanilla extract is totally upto you. both are optional. You can make this smoothie without both ingredients. You can use lemon juice or strawberry extract insteam of vanilla extract.
if you don’t have almond milk you can use seed milk or any other nut milk.
if you have fresh strawberries use it as we always prefer to use fresh ingredients, though fresh one will make this dish more liquid. to give a good texture and thicken the smoothie you can add collagen peptides or whey protein power.