We all think of having a healthy but tasty snack. What can be better than a cookie, which you can have any time? Here, I will be telling you the recipe for making Keto Peanut Butter Cookie with just three ingredients.
It is an easy recipe which anyone can try at their home and can have a tasty delight in just a few minutes. Simple but tasty, this is what makes this cookie a perfect match for everyone. Whether you are on a diet or not, you will definitely love the recipe and the Peanut butter cookie.
Make these cookies for yourself, your family, or even your friends. Flex your cooking skills and get an edge over others with this simple and easy recipe. You can always have it even when you are hungry or just want a small snack. Share it with others or store it for filling your tummy multiple times.
You require very few ingredients for making this keto peanut butter cookie. Just three ingredients and this tasty cookie are ready to eat. It also has low carbs and fats, which makes it edible for anyone.
You would be thinking that making this cookie will require a lot of time and different equipment, but you only need a maximum of 15 minutes for making it and 30 mins for letting it cool. It also does not require a lot of tools or equipment.
Equipment required for making keto peanut butter cookies:
- Microwave for baking the cookies.
- A microwave-friendly tray to keep the cookies.
- Baking paper depends on the amount you are going to make.
- A couple of bowls for mixing.
- A mixer
- A set of knives
This equipment is enough for making these cookies. You can easily make these delicious cookies without even worrying about the time and the equipment.
For making these peanut butter cookies you require only three ingredients, so here is the list of ingredients required for making the cookies.
- ½ small cup of sweetener which you like for taste(preferably the keto sweetener )
- 1 cup of peanut butter freshly made with natural peanuts.
- 1 egg(small or medium depending on the amount you are making)
Instructions to be followed for making the keto peanut butter cookies at home:
- Take a mixing bowl for preparing the dough of the cookies.
- Add the egg, the sweetener, and the freshly made peanut butter to the bowl. Keep mixing the batter until it becomes soft and is ready to get baked.
- Place the parchment paper on the tray and put the batter in a cookie shape. Keep a distance of at least 1-inch from each other so that it can get baked properly.
- Now, use a fork to give the cookies their original shape. It will also make the cookies look good.
- Put the tray into the microwave and bake it at 350 degrees for 10-12 mins.
- After the cookies are baked properly, gently take them out and allow them to cool for at least 30 mins.
When the cookies are cool, separate them. Now, they are ready to eat or you can also store them in a container. This is the serving of 12-15 people depending on its size.