One of the favorite desserts anyone can have is a brownie. So, here I am to tell you the recipe for making peanut butter brownies at your home.
This is a simple and easy recipe and anyone can try this recipe without using a lot of time and energy on it.
We also need some kitchen equipment. But do not worry, you will not have to go buy new utensils or any other kitchen equipment especially to prepare these delicious peanut butter brownies.
It can be made easily by using the normal equipment available in the kitchen within no time.
Types of Equipment used for making peanut butter brownies:
- Some bowls( bowls of all sizes)
- A set of kitchen knives
- A spatula for mixing
- Basic kitchen cutlery
- Cooking spray
- Baking sheet
- Baking pan
This equipment is enough to prepare the delicious peanut butter brownies at your home. In about 35 mins, the brownies will be ready to be served.
Ingredients required for making brownie batter:
- ¾ cup / 75g of almond flour
- ½ cup / 43g of cacao powder
- 1 small spoon of baking powder
- ½ small spoon of salt
- ½ cup / 80g Lakanto classic powdered
- 2 eggs which are beaten at room temperature
- ½ cup / 114g melted and cooled butter
- ¼ cup or you can take 45g chocolate chips that are sugar-free or take 90% dark chocolate chopped
- 4 spoons of unsweetened almond milk
Ingredients for PB layer:
- ¼ cup / 65g smooth peanut butter
- ⅓ cup or 33g of almond flour
- ¼ cup or 57g of melted and cooled butter
- 1 egg which is beaten at room temperature
- ¼ cup or 35g powdered Lakanto classic
- ½ small spoon of baking powder
- ½ small spoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ cup or 45g of sugar-free chocolate chips or 90% dark chocolate
Instructions to be followed for making peanut butter brownies:
- Start to preheat the oven to 350F degrees and line a 28 x 19 x 3.5cm baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- To make the brownie batter, first put the Lakanto classic sweetener in a high-speed blender and blitz it until it becomes powder or directly use the powder. After that, take a mixing bowl and add all the dry ingredients into the bowl and mix everything well using a fork or a spoon.
- Now, add the wet ingredients to the mixture of dry ingredients and stir everything properly using a spatula or a fork. Then, at last, stir the chocolate chips into it.
- To make the peanut butter batter, place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir everything together properly with a spatula.
- Now, to assemble everything, first add the dollops of brownie batter to the prepared baking tin and try to save about 4 spoons of it. Do not spread the batter.
- Now, spoon the peanut butter batter and again save about 4 spoons of it. Fill the gaps and shake them gently to level up the pan.
- Add 4 spoons of reserved brownie batter to the top of the peanut butter batter and dollop the leftover PB batter onto the brownie batter.
- Now, swirl the batters together using a toothpick and do not be tempted and over swirl it. Then, at last, add the ¼ cup of sugar-free chocolate chips to the top and press it gently.
- Now, start baking it at the center of the oven for about 25 mins, until the edges are cooked but the center is slightly soft. Now you can enjoy your brownies.