We all like to eat biscuits and cookies because they are the best things which we can use to overcome our hunger. So, here I am to tell you the recipe for making keto sugar-free oatmeal cookies at home.
This recipe is very easy and simple and anyone can try this recipe at their home. You can just follow some simple steps to prepare these delicious cookies and enjoy them anytime.
We also need some kitchen equipment. But do not worry, you will not have to go buy new utensils or any other kitchen equipment especially to prepare these delicious keto sugar-free oatmeal cookies.
It can be made easily by using the normal equipment available in the kitchen within no time.
Types of Equipment used for making keto sugar-free oatmeal cookies:
- Some bowls( bowls of all sizes)
- A set of kitchen knives
- A spatula for mixing
- Basic kitchen cutlery
- Cooking spray
- Baking sheet
This equipment is enough to prepare the delicious keto sugar-free oatmeal cookies at your home. In about 25 mins, the cookies will be ready to be served.
Ingredients required for making keto sugar free oatmeal cookies:
- 1 cup or 100g of almond flour or ground almonds
- ½ cup or 115g of melted and cooled unsalted butter
- ¾ cup or 75g flaked almonds
- ⅓ cup or 20g of coconut flakes
- ¼ cup or 50g granulated sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 1 small spoon of vanilla extract
- 1 small spoon of baking powder
- ½ small spoon of xanthan gum
- ½ small spoon of salt
Instructions to be followed for making keto sugar free oatmeal cookies at home:
- Start to preheat the oven to 350f degrees and also line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Now, use a sharp knife to chop the ½ cup sliced almonds and the coconut flakes and make them equal to the size of oats. You can also use a food processor to save your time.
- Take a mixing bowl and add all the dry ingredients together into the bowl and mix everything properly. Let me list all the dry ingredients – erythritol, almond flour, baking powder, salt, xanthan gum, coconut and chopped flaked almonds.
- Then, stir everything properly until they are combined.
- Then, add the melted butter, vanilla extract, and egg into the bowl and mix them properly to form a dough.
- When the dough is prepared, roll everything into 9 balls.
- Now, using a sharp knife, chop the remaining ¼ cup of almonds or you can also use a food processor if you have one.
- Now, place all the balls on the baking tray and press the crushed almonds into the top.
- Then, flatten the balls and make a cookie shape. If you see the cracks on the cookies, remove them using your hands and shape them properly. Start baking the cookies for about 12-15 mins until they become slightly golden in color. Now, your cookies are ready to be served, just cool it for a while and enjoy the cookies.