Nutella with soy additives, chocolates, hazelnut, creamy frosting is always favorite to chocolate lovers. It is a perfect dessert to cheer up the grumpy and post-workout meal, if you are bulking up.
However, if you want to watch your calories, then high sugar Nutella goes out of the window. With our Low Carb Nutella, you can manage sugar cravings, get a healthy dose of carb and can use it as a sandwich dressing as much you want.
So are you ready to prepare Low Carb Nutella at home? Trust me, it is healthy, delicious and not at all a buzz killer.
If you want to prepare delicious and healthy Nutella at home, you must have the following ingredients ready.
Here’s what you’ll need for ingredients.
- Liquid sweetener
- 60 gm of butter
- 150 ml of liquid whipped cream
- 50 gm of ground almond
- Two tablespoon Cocoa powder
- a bowl
- wooden spoon as cooking tools.
The processing of preparation of low carb Nutella passes through the following stages. It is very easy as you don’t have to give a lot of time.
Instruction – How to Make:
- First of all, you need to mix butter with liquid cream, cocoa powder, and ground almonds. Then you need to add a few drops of liquid sweetener as required for taste. Don’t add too much sweetener. Otherwise, the taste will quickly be very bitter.
- Keep it in a bowl. Next, you have to harden it. So put that bowl in the fridge for about an hour. If you don’t want the cream in your Nutella to be firmer, you can take more butter and less cream.
Your Nutella is ready. Take it wherever you like.
Although some Nutella may sometimes be not good for health, this low carb Nutella will fulfill your love for chocolate desserts. If you take low carb Nutella, you don’t have to worry about gaining weight.
This low carb Nutella is particularly a good option for breakfast, post workout meal, and even dessert. Add a table spoon in Greek Yoghurt and taste the heaven in your mouth.
Hope you liked our low carb nutella recipe? Yes? Share our Recipe on Pinterest: