The joy of opening a packet of nachos and then licking your fingers to taste those extra spices is just out of the world.
But the guilt of putting all those calories inside you is something that will never go. But what if you could still have nachos and not put on any weight?
Yes, you heard it right as with this amazing recipe of keto nachos you can enjoy them at any point you want without feeling guilty about how many calories you are putting inside yourself.
Also, they are really easy to make and therefore do not require any effort.
- Time required for preparation: 5 minutes
- Time required for cooking: 20 minutes
- Calories: 320 kcal
- Almond flour (1/2 cups)
- Egg (1)
- Shredded mozzarella (1 cup)
- Ground beef (100 grams) (minced)
- Ground cumin (1/2 tablespoon)
- Sugar-free tomato sauce (1/4 cup)
- Paprika (1/2 tablespoon)
- Olive oil (2 tablespoons)
- Shallots (1 tablespoon) (minced)
- Take your mozzarella and transfer it to a heatproof bowl.
- What you have to do is microwave it for about a minute so that it gets melted.
- Proceed to stir the egg and blend it in the almond flour.
- Now take your dough and place it between the parchment sheet to flatten it out with a rolling pin. This way the dough won’t stick.
- Now take the top of the parchment paper out and put the dough onto the baking sheet.
- Bake the dough for about 10 to 12 minutes. Make sure to flip it so that it doesn’t burn out.
- Once the dough is out of the oven proceed to cut out the triangles for the nachos and let them sit on one side.
- Pour some olive oil in a pan and add the minced beef until you see the color changing to brown.
- Thrown in your shallots and mix for about a minute or two.
- Now add in your tomato sauce, cumin powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper (according to your taste)
- Keep the heat on a low setting so that the mixture doesn’t stick on the bottom of the pan. Do this for about 5 minutes.
- Now it’s time for the platting. Put your chips on a plate and arrange them accordingly.
- Now put the mixture onto the chips.
- Add in toppings of your choice.
- Olives, jalapenos are a great combination with this dish.
Get up from your bed and start making some nachos! Keto nachos are your low carb snacks. crunchy and brittle these keto nachos are ideal with dips.