People who love to have chocolate sometimes worry that their craving for chocolate may increase their weight, but chocolates don’t always negatively impact your health.
Don’t you like to have chocolate brownies? If you are a brownie lover, you don’t have to worry about heavyweight because here you will know how to make low carb chocolate brownies at home. These homemade chocolate brownies are extremely effective for weight loss.
You need to have some ingredients for preparing chocolate brownies.
Complete ingredients list which you’ll need.
- 55 gm of butter
- One bottle of vanilla flavor
- One tablespoon of stevia
- 40 gm of cocoa powder
- 150 gm of xylitol
- Two eggs
- 70 gm of almond oil
- 30 gm dark chocolate
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
To prepare chocolate brownies, you require to have a few tools.
- Brownie form
- a kitchen knife.
Instruction – How to Cook:
- At first, you need to preheat your oven to 170 degrees Celsius to prepare chocolate brownies.
- Next separate beat egg whites and eggs to egg whites. After that, you require to break the chocolate into small pieces. Melt those pieces with butter. Stir cocoa powder into the chocolate-butter mixture well with a mixer. Then stir the remaining ingredients. Now your mass is ready! Do not get surprised to see the firm mass. Gently fold this mixture on the egg whites.
- Fill the dough into a brownie mold of 20*20 cm and smooth out. Bake that dough at 170 degrees Celsius for at least 20 minutes.
Now your favorite chocolate brownie is ready. You can take it any time you like. If you intake this low carb chocolate brownie, you don’t have to worry about your heavyweight.
Also, if you liked our low carb chocolate brownie, Make sure to Share this Post on Pinterest: