There are some dishes that you cannot go wrong with even if you want to. Keto chipotle chicken Taquitos is one of them.
The name of the dish itself sounds so delicious and the best part about it is the fact that people who are on a diet eat them regularly.
Yes, you heard it correctly! So, without wasting any time further, let ‘shop into the kitchen and make some chicken Taquitos.
- Time required for preparation: 15 minutes
- Time required for cooking: 10 minutes
- Calories: 167 kcal (preserving)
- Chicken (2 cups) (shredded)
- Garlic powder (1/2 tablespoon)
- Salt and pepper (according to taste)
- Chipotle peppers
- Adobo sauce
- Monetary jack cheese (2 cups) (shredded)
- Green onions (1/4 cups)
- Firstly, let’s get our oven-ready before hand itself. All you have to do is preheat it to 375 degrees.
- While the oven is heating, take a large baking sheet and put some cheese into equal circles onto the parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Make sure to not put the cheese circles very close as they will expand and end up sticking to each other.
- Put the parchment sheet in the oven for about 10 to 12 minutes until you see cheese bubbling and the sides start to turn golden brown.
- While the cheese is still in the oven getting that beautiful golden-brown color, take the chicken, chipotle peppers, green onion, and garlic powder and mix them well in a bowl.
- After you are done with the mixing, throw in your salt and pepper according to your taste. Also, make sure that all the ingredients are well combined.
- now take the cheese out and let it cool as it would be really hot. Once the cheese has been sitting for about a minute or so put the mixture in the middle of the circle. make sure not to put a lot as it will end up coming out the circle and make a mess
- once the mixture is on the cheese circle, carefully roll the cheese up to make it look just like a burrito.
- Leave the rolled cheese for a while so that it can harden and take the actual shape of a taco.
- The last step is to take any dip and just enjoy these amazing chicken tacos.
There is nothing better than having delicious meals when you are watching your weight and on top of that such amazing dishes make it even better.