Hello, sunshine! left with unused chicken in the kitchen. Don’t worry because today I got you all a very delicious and easy-to-make formula for chicken noodle soup. This not only sounds good but also tastes good.
If you are feeling like having something warm and fluid then the soup is the best option to consume. It not only freshen your mood but is also good before any meal as it boosts your appetite.
Let’s start making our Today special Keto chicken noodle soup without any additional delay.
The recipe today I bought will save your pockets from burning and with minimal ingredients available in the kitchen you can prepare it. we are going to make this delicious 🤤 yummy noodle soup.
For preparing this recipe, you just need ingredients like chicken it could be baked or the leftover chicken in your fridge, noodles, veggies, and spices.
Let’s skip to the best part
- Deep Bowl
- Cooking pot
- Sharp knife
- Wooden or rubber spatula
- Chopping board
- Measuring cup
- 1 jar of water
Keto chicken noodle soup – recipe insight
- Time for preparation: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Course: main course
- Cuisine: American
Nutritive elements in Keto chicken noodle soup –
- Fat – 2.4 gram
- Sodium – 750 mg
- Net crabs – 6.9 gram
- Protein – 3.2 grams
- Calcium – 1%
- Carbohydrates – 4 gram
- Iron – 1.2 mg
- Fiber – 1 gram
- Potassium – 40 mg
- Calories – 260 kcal
Ingredients required to make Keto chicken noodle soup
- 4 cup shredded chicken
- 2 cup cauliflower florets
- 4 cup chicken broth
- 2 chopped celery stalk
- 1 cup palming lasagna noodles cut into strips
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup shredded carrots ( optional)
- 2 tsp calming garlic
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper
Methods/ steps for preparing keto chicken noodle soup
- Firstly take the chopped palming lasagna noodles in a bowl and keep that aside
- Now place a nonstick pot in the gas at medium flam
- Instantly add ½ TSP of olive oil to the cooking pot
- Let the oil get heated for 10 seconds
- Shortly add 2 chopped celery stalks, 2 chopped onion, and ¼ cup of chopped carrots in the oil
- With the help of a spatula mix all three vegetables and let them cook for 1-2 min until their color changes to light golden.
- Add 2 tsp of minced garlic to the pot and sauté it for the next 30 seconds
- Now take the shredded chicken and cauliflower and add to the existing vegetable mixture.
- Again with the help of a spatula mix all the ingredients properly and let them cook
- Now take the chicken broth and noodles and add them to the vegetable pot
- Mix all the ingredients properly so that everything cooks evenly.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning
- Add some pepper and salt according to the taste of the people consuming it.
- Add water
- Stir all the ingredients properly and cover the pot and let it cook for the next 20 minutes.
- Don’t overcook the recipe after adding noodles to it.
- Give it a boil.
- Serve the hot Keto chicken noodle soup
- Enjoy your meal
I hope you enjoyed eating keto chicken noodle soup. Let you and your family and friends enjoy the recipe.