Most of us prefer our favorite muesli or cornflakes for breakfast. But keto diet is little bit different and you have to restrict all the Carb contents from your diet.
Top question that arises in a mind of a keto dieter is what else can I have except eggs or what are the low Carb options for me in breakfast.
Then let me tell you, you guys have lots of options to have in your meals instead of eggs. Those options include you favorite meats, chicken, ham, etc.
Today I have brought you some amazing keto breakfast recipes without eggs that are cheap, healthy delicious and flexible. So, let’s have a look at my list!
Why I believe you should have these Keto Breakfast No Egg Recipes:
- Firstly we have added both versions of breakfast ideas – solid and semi-liquid foods.
- See I personally believe we should have breakfast everyday, but many people especially women due to their busy schedule and so many work. They forget or skip their breakfast, this is the reason I have added recipes which are not only fulfilling but also nutritious.
- They are easy to cook, there is nothing over complicated recipe which will take a lot of your time, each and every recipes in the list are fast to cook.
- These low carb recipes obviously we are talking about keto breakfast ideas, so I have to make sure all recipes are low in carb.
- Many of the recipes are gluten free.
- I have taken special consideration for fruit lovers, and added fruit based smoothies that will make you feel fresh in the morning.
- I know many people hate chewy foods in the morning, so smoothies will be best in those cases.
- Plus, we have strawberry cheesecake mousse, which is healthier version.
- And don’t worry all these foods are healthy and best if you are looking to lose weight.
When to Eat them?
This is something many people go wrong. Usually people do breakfast around 10-11 AM due to busy schedule. But I recommend you to have them at around 9 AM. So that your digestion can be healthy and you can give proper time to digest them before your lunch.
Or else, you may feel heavy during lunch, even though I have added only recipes which are not so heavy. Still few people may face this, so advising to eat at around 9 AM.
Yes, ofcos you can have them with your family. They are super healthy.
Let’s Have a Look at 10 Easy Keto Breakfast No Egg Recipes:
1. Cinnamon Keto Granola:
Get ready for all time favorite granola breakfast guilt free! With amazing flavor of cinnamon it tastes delicious and is extremely healthy.
2. Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse Recipe:
Here is a quick and delicious dessert recipe for my keto followers. No baking, no crust just some simple ingredients and you can have your favorite cheesecake on your table.
3. Low-Carb No Egg Breakfast Bake with Sausage and Peppers:
We assured you of delivering some healthy no eggs keto recipe and here is the one! Baked with sausages and pepper and your favorite herbs it is one of my favorite breakfast options.
4. Baked Spiced Granola – Low Carb, Gluten Free:
Bored of eggs and craving for your old crunchy breakfast cereal? Here is the one you can go for without having any guilt of cheating your diet. And the best part is it is low carb and gluten free option for all the followers.
5. Egg-Free Pork Rind Puppy Chow:
Personally I loved this recipe and had it in my lunch too! Amazing flavor of chocolate, butterscotch and peanut butter makes it more heavenly.
6. Coconut Low Carb Porridge (Keto, Instant Pot):
Why to search here and there when you have got the recipe of low Carb high fiber coconut porridge that is simple, fast and has great taste. In short it’s a perfect keto cereal breakfast you can have.
7. Muesli Low Carb Cereal – Gluten Free Paleo:
If you are on a low Carb gluten free diet nothing can help you better than this cereal. It is a mixture of whole foods without added sugar and eggs.
8. Keto Low Carb Green Smoothie Bowl Recipe with Spinach:
Here is a simple and tasty green smoothie bowl that is a sure shot win for the diabetic keto followers. Even if you don’t follow keto diet this smoothie can help you in losing some extra pounds.
9. Vanilla Ice Cream Keto Coffee Smoothie:
Ice-cream shakes are love but you surely cannot have them while following a keto diet. But here is a substitute recipe that provides you same taste without compromising with your diet goals.
10. Keto Blackberry Cheesecake Smoothie:
Nothing can match the comfort of making smoothies and having it in breakfast. Here is an easy and delicious blackberry cheesecake smoothie better than any other shake available in market.
Also, Check out our more Keto Recipes:
- 9+ Keto Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- 21+ Keto Dinner Recipes for Family
- 21+ Keto Breakfast Recipes On The Go
- 21+ Quick Keto Snacks Ideas
- 25+ Keto Lunch Ideas for Work
I hope you liked My Keto Breakfast NoEgg Recipes List, Share this Post on Pinterest. 🙂